Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 3 of 3

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:05 am
Well I kinda have two dogs but Poppy (Mr Bunno's dad) adopted Sam and we only get access visits every so often! :)

Sam is one loony dog. He chased a cat up a tree once and I mean literally chased the cat up the tree!! It was pretty funny watching him just sitting on a branch and watching the cat. He's a bit hard to spot in the tree there. He also is a pretty gentle soul though he can look pretty intimidating. Eloise likes to use him as a horse.

We finally gave up on ever getting Sam back and bought ourselves a new dog. He's a pure bred jack russell and his name is Phantom. Here's a puppy pic of him taken in June last year. Hes a lot bigger now but I couldn't find a recent pic on the PC.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Tojo » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:18 am
Ahh you've got a JR Terror too :) Nice pics Linda.

Here's a picture of Sammy when he was a little baby in October. It's the only photo I've got to hand at the moment. I'll have a look on my camera at home to find some up to date ones.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:43 am
awwww he is so sweet. Mine chewed my good shoes last week that I wear to school so hes not in the good books at the moment. Puppies...bah humbug!
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Nivid » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:38 pm
These animals are all so precious, i want more! :D
Nivid :hiya:

Postby DrunkSmurf » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:53 pm
What a cute thread Nivid, Thanks. :-D

I love the pics of everyones pets, they all look georgous. :love:

Nivid, your rabbit is one of the cutest I have ever seen. :smitten:

Unfortunately our cat Pugsley passed away recently so for the first time in many years we just have the two dogs, Kenny & Kyle. Maybe a kitten in the Summer...... :D

This pic was taken at Christmas just gone.
Wow, Rachel, are those Australian Sheepdogs? They remind me a little of my poor Evelyn who I had to give away in college.

Postby DrunkSmurf » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:07 pm
Here is Toshi, Isshu, and Yanzu. The pic is three years old, when Isshu (orange, center) was only 12. He's 15 now and maybe on borrowed time.

For time past.........

After the kid was born, my wife turned against the dogs, so the picture is a little nostalgic for me, because in those days she took tons of photos of the dogs while I was at work.

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:44 am
Great pics everyone. Animals are wonderful!!! My kittens annoy me constantly...climbing up the screen doors...scratching my instrument cases...getting into the clean clothes basket as I am putting the clean wet clothes into the basket to put on the line...getting into the clean clothes basket as I am taking the clothes off the line...trying to run back inside the house when I have arms and handfuls of gear when I am running late to get to work (making me have to put everything down and come back inside to find them and put them back outside before I leave)...the list is endless...

But when they are purring and sitting on your lap without that look of complete adoration as you pat them...all is forgiven!!! :cat:
ChunkMasterMC :music:

Postby Rachel » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:23 pm
More great pics guys. :-D
Wow, Rachel, are those Australian Sheepdogs?
Hi Tim, no they are Keeshond, also known as dutch barge dogs. As far as I know, the breed were originally bred to look after the children on the barges in Holland and so are therefore excellent watch dogs but also very friendly. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 3 of 3

Login