Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:37 am
Well, I think I really did it today...

I wasn't feel well at all last night so I went to bed early and unhooked the DSL modem as they were giving Thunderstorms for tonight and today. I was feeling pretty yucky so I came home early and thought a check on the forum might do me good...I hooked the Internet back up....nothing.....changed the cables....nothing....nothing...so I called the phone company and they told me they will put in a ticket..Lo and behold after 20 minutes the van drives up and out comes the repairman...First thing he sees are my smurfs lol so we talked a bit about them....and then he notices that I erm had the Internet hooked up completly wrong...This wasn't the first time I hooked it up myself so I am not sure why I messed it up....but I felt and feel soooooo stoopid :banghead: stoopid :banghead:
He was nice about it though and didn't laugh in my face.... and we did had a nice convo about smurfs...even told me his sister had them all...but I didn't have the heart to ask if she still needs them :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:03 am
Oh Moey......what are we going to do with you?....well, actually nothing cos Beers would get jealous wouldn't he?

however......how was the flirting with the cable guys going? :) :)

I hear cable guys hook up a lot on the job :-?

Dyar

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:06 am
:sick2: :coffee: :asleep:

Hope you start feeling better soon.
At least you got to have a smurfy chat with the internet guy. :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:14 pm
however......how was the flirting with the cable guys going?
Well, you know me....I never flirt.... :o :) :) :) (just ask the Tutu man)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:21 pm
:) :)

No, My Moey never ever ever ever ever ever ever flirts :eek:

:-D :beer:

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:01 pm
What's the matter with you both, Moey and Staci? It must have been all that fishy fighting and fin-slapping that's knocked you both for six!!!

No seriously, I hope you get better soon Moey (and Staci). :-D

I will say the same to you Moey that I said to Fishface - give your animals plently of cuddles. I find that's a terrific cure for when you're feeling poorly. :lol: :-D

:cheers: :beer:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:05 pm
I think Stace is still paying for the fin-slapping she did to me..... :cool:

but on the other side...those fins can really really really hurt and leave you in pain for a long long long long time.... :(

but looking on the bright side of things....things can only get worse :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:18 pm
I will say the same to you Moey that I said to Fishface - give your animals plently of cuddles. I find that's a terrific cure for when you're feeling poorly. :lol: :-D
I have a new better cure plan Duckie that you should start telling everyone from now on......

Give an Aussie from Sydney that collects smurfs plenty of cuddles.

Personally I find that's a terrrrrrific cure for when I'm feeling poorly :D

Dyar

PS - An Aussie that is currently available for cuddles just wants to mention that he will shower and put on clean clothing before any cuddles......as for shaving....hmm....depends on which day you want your cuddle.

PPS - Where did everybody go???? :???:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:21 pm
Is the Aussie feeling poorly, too???? or is he able to give out cuddles this time? :-? (after the shower and putting on clean clothes...who cares about a shave? but I hope the teeth are brushed :cool: )

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:58 am
Not feeling poorly here Moey (nevermind the bank account as that is another story)

Yes my teeth are always brushed.......at least twice a day as there is nothing worse than a yucky mouth. Little Lucie inspired me long ago and now I even coat my corn flakes with sugar and toothpaste

.....do I have to post that glamourous pic of my teeth again? :) :) :)

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login