Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:14 am
I received a very early Christmas card from Maureen & Smurfysteve today and just wanted to say thank you guys :) :) ....it was a nice surprise and I appreciated the effort as it gave me a nice smile.

Thanks also to the others that sent cards, emails, clothing for Kate and of course smurfs

You guys are the best :cheers:

Goodnes Gracious,

Golden Balls of Dyar :o

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:56 am
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:59 am
You are welcome, Dyar, thank you for yours :cheers:

Well, you know..you can never receive Christmas Cards too early in the year :) :) :)

for real, I can't believe how long it took that card to get to Sydney.... :shock: :shock: must have travelled all around the world :D

even packages make it faster, me thinks
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:30 am
You are most welcome Dyar, we did wonder if it would get there before christmas and obviously it did'nt but at least it got there........ :-D :) :)

Hope yourself and the family are doing well and had a fabulous christmas and new year....... :D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:51 am
Thanks Steve.....I had a crappy Christmas and a crappy whole of December really.....but the only way is up from here me thinks :D

Dyar

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:55 am
Sorry to hear that Dyar, but I agree keep plodding on and things will turnout better........ :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:18 pm
Sorry about your Christmas, Dyar :hug:

But on the upside...it can only get better from here on out.....I hope 2007 will be one of your best years... :cheek:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:26 pm
:o :o ummmm did I thank you for mine, Maureen?? It came just after Christmas. I know I thanked a few people but now I am thinking I forgot to thank you. Sorry if I didn't and ignore me if I did....ok I am rambling...THANKS FOR THE CARD, MAUREEN! :hug:
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:20 am
A big thank you to Dominique & the Sisters with Wim. Your Christmas greetings were sitting on my desk this morning and made (not) working a little easier today for my first day back.

Thank you everyone who sent me cards :D

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:04 am
Hi Dyar!!!

I hope you're doing better now. :) Btw. I wanted to thank my smurfy sisters, their mum and Wim for the very cute X Mas card, they sent me, too. :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:04 pm
:o :o ummmm did I thank you for mine, Maureen?? It came just after Christmas. I know I thanked a few people but now I am thinking I forgot to thank you. Sorry if I didn't and ignore me if I did....ok I am rambling...THANKS FOR THE CARD, MAUREEN! :hug:
Linda, yes you did.. :) :) :) I am glad this one actually made it to Australia before Christmas :shock:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:18 pm
Thanks to Veronique for her Christmas card that arrived today....which also included a very sweet big lady Smurfette......I think I am in love.

Thank you so much and I'm still waiting on the boven offer??? :)

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login