Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Pitufo » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:23 pm
Hi...I only want to say to all my old smurfy friends that I am very glad because the number of spanish members of this forum is growing...It´s always a pleasure to speak about your hobbies in your own language...Let´s hope the amount grow and grow, and in some years we can organize a meeting like Passion or las October Fair :) :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Rachel » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:37 pm
It is great Joaquin isn't it. :cheers:

I agree, we do seem to be getting more Spanish members which must be wonderful for you to be able to speak smurf together. Let's hope you do manage to meet some of them in person and as you say, maybe even have a Spanish smurf fair. It would be so cool to travel to a nice warm place. :sun:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:05 pm
Lets hope we get even more spanish members, if they are all like you Joaquin, that will be great for the forum :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:44 pm
:iagree:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:18 pm
Let's hope more arrive :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:08 pm
Lets hope we get even more spanish members, if they are all like you Joaquin, that will be great for the forum :D

Very well said Beers......I agree too :D

Dyar

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:47 am
Yeah, i agree too :-D Lucifer

Postby Pitufo » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:51 pm

Thanks everyone...but I´d prefer they are all like you...You have been always so kind with me, and have been so helpful... :hug:
JOAQUÍN
Page 1 of 1

Login