Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:36 pm
I got a lovely surprise in the mail this afternoon. Dominique sent me this smurf book and it's great! I only wish I knew what it says...the pictures are nice to look at though. Thank you, Dominique :hug:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby steveparkes » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:50 pm
awww :hug: nice book Staci, and a nice gesture too Dominique :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:05 pm
Dominique, nique, nique, a lovely thing to do for the fishy :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:47 pm
just send it to me, Stace...I'll translate it for you :D :) :) :) and promise to return the translation promptly to you :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:58 pm
Nice one Stace & Dominique :D

I love the smurf books too even if I can't read them.....I have the same problem with the English ones so it doesn't matter which language they are in.

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:57 am
Hi Staci,

this is one book of the tv series books, which had been released in Germany almost twenty-four years ago. :) This set is called "The Adventures of the Smurfs" (in English) and it consists of ten books, which I almost got complete. The only book I'm looking for is #9. :) So glad that you enjoy the book entitled "The Magic Bowl" (in English) , Staci!!! :D You are always very welcome!!! :hug:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:11 am
just send it to me, Stace...I'll translate it for you :D :) :) :) and promise to return the translation promptly to you :-D
No metion of returning the book Maureen :) . It was very nice of Dominique to send you this book too. :-D Lucie

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:53 am
:) :) :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:29 pm
That's really sweet of you Domonique, no wonder you were thrilled Stace...... :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:44 am
That's really sweet of you Domonique, no wonder you were thrilled Stace...... :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D
Sorry Steve, but could you spell me Dominique, please? :)
Page 1 of 1

Login