Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:34 pm
Well, Paulchen was a very good cat just now....

I heard him play and was fixing to get ready for the night, when I saw him play with a dead (as in DEAD) mouse in the hallway :shock: :shock:

I am not freaky about mice, I used to keep some in a cage in Germany, but a DEAD mouse......... :shock: :shock:

He was very protective with it, too and wouldn't let me take it away, but played with it...Now he has a habit of bringing his toys with him to my bed at night, and somehow I just didn't feel like waking up with a dead mouse next to my pillow, so I gave Paulchen the last of his Sunday meal and while he ate, threw the DEAD mouse out of the house ....

Now, the question is...how did that mouse get into my home??? :shock: I thought we had barricaded everything, after that snake episode last year :banghead:
Oh, where is a man when you need one :-? :-? :?
Well, at least I know Paulchen is still a good mouser :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:40 pm
Oh, where is a man when you need him :-? :-? :?
Don't worry Mad Mo (thanks Graham for the name)....your Granny might be there soon and that will scare the mice away :D

Dyar

PS - Good idea to get rid of it before waking up with it :shock:
Postby Tojo » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:42 pm
Now, the question is...how did that mouse get into my home??? :shock: I thought we had barricaded everything, after that snake episode last year :banghead: :?
Snakes are pretty good at catching mice too though, aren't they? :) Not the sort of thing I'd want in my house though :shock:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:43 pm
Oh, where is a man when you need one :-? :-? :?
Don't worry Mad Mo (thanks Graham for the name)....your Granny might be there soon and that will scare the mice away :D

Dyar
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

I have called her many things before , but never a man :sofunny:
I'd think she leave in a heartbeat :idea:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:47 pm
Now, the question is...how did that mouse get into my home??? :shock: I thought we had barricaded everything, after that snake episode last year :banghead: :?
Snakes are pretty good at catching mice too though, aren't they? :) Not the sort of thing I'd want in my house though :shock:
:) :) :)

Neither did I, but there it was last year when I came home :eek: ....I couldn't even touch it, so I called my cousin, it took her 40 minutes to come (she lives only 2 miles away :o ) in which time I stood there daring the snake to move at all ( it didn't :) )...we got the snake out with a towel...thank goodness it wasn't a copperhead :shock:

Paulchen is sitting in front of my bedroom, waiting for the next mouse :shock:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:50 pm
Ewwww , yuck :eek:
I hate dead animals.
I went on a walk today to a park with the whole school.
We came across a dead bird and one of the kids kicked it :-P and sure enough on the way back they had to do it again :angry:
Bloody 5 year olds :banghead: :)

I killed a huntsmen spider last week all by myself, so I'm pretty proud :D
I belted him to death with a thong so hard that all his guts came out :-P
Then I had to get Kirk up to pick him up and get rid of him :lol:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com
Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:56 pm
...thank goodness it wasn't a copperhead :shock:
I heard they can last for hours....especially when they are the drumming bunny type

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:58 pm
I killed a huntsmen spider last week all by myself, so I'm pretty proud :D
I belted him to death with a thong so hard that all his guts came out :-P
Then I had to get Kirk up to pick him up and get rid of him :lol:
I am sure Kirk would of loved that job :x

Well done on killing them and it's a good thing it didn't jump at you when you clobbered it

Dyar
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:04 pm
...thank goodness it wasn't a copperhead :shock:
I heard they can last for hours....especially when they are the drumming bunny type

Dyar
well, copperheads are quite poisenous, as are rattlesnakes of course, which we also have...they are not quite as deadly as some Australian spiders or snakes , but I prefer not to have them around :cool:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:04 pm

I am sure Kirk would of loved that job :x
NOT ! :)

I had squashed him in the track where the glass sliding door goes along :)

It was quite scary really, I had to open the door and tell Kristy to run for it as I was scared he was going to come inside and he was right near the door handle :scared:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:06 pm
Boy, Rae,,that story gives me the chills :shock: :shock:

I can understand that you are proud to have killed it :D and let Kirk do the clean up :) :) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:18 pm
Mad Mo (thanks Graham for the name
Hey hey, I tried to call her "Mo" a few weeks ago and got shot down...so Maureen, if we put Mad in front of it, it's ok? :-)

I'd rather have a dead mouse than a live snake in my house anyday :D My sweet little Oliver is a mouse-killer as well except that I got to experience the hunt and kill first hand...it was while I still lived at home and my father had hopped up on top of the countertop when the mouse and Oliver ran through the kitchen :sofunny:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:37 am
I'm going back to Mad Maureen :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:15 am
Don't worry, Graham, I don't mind whatever you call me (well...let's take one one step back :eek: ) As long as you don't call me certain things, I don't mind (yes, sounds better) :) :) :)

No, no, No Mo for you, Stace though :o :o :o (actually that's fine, as long as it's not MoMo (too many bad memories of that name :shock: ))

Wow, that must have been a sight Stace.... :) :) :) :) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Page 1 of 1

Login