Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:58 pm
When I came home today my cat had nothing better to do than to leave part of his wet business under the litter box, :x so when I soaked the place and left the box put up. he went in and threw it down on the floor. :shock: ..with all the sand landing outside. :angry: .thankfully I had just cleaned it, so it could have been worse, but I did enjoy thinking of all kinds of different punishments for him while cleaning that mess up 8-) 8-) :o ...made me work faster.... :-D

I think he is quite exhausted now, because he is lying in my room now on MY easy chair (actually it belonged to my great-greatgrandmother, but he thinks everything in here is his :banghead: ) and is sleeping peacefully

My next inside pet will be a dog :D :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:10 pm
:omg:

Thank you so much, Karen :D , for making me appreciate Paulchen again (although I will not tell him that)......your story sounds so much worse than mine :banghead: :)

haven't looked at his bottom yet, though :o I am kinda afraid what I might find :) :) :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:13 pm
:shock: :shock: :shock: Im sorry to hear that this cat bihavior problem is spreading! :shock: :shock: :shock:
It certainly reminds me why im not a cat person. :) :) :) Mind you in saying that my doggy could be just as strange. :eek: :) :)

hope you sort them out soon. :D :)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:11 pm
Paulchen part 2

When I was in bed last night reading my newsmagazine, Paulchen came up to me as he always does. :hug: ..However, this time he had just had something to drink for which he always uses his paw... :-?
so he had nothing better to do than to shake his wet paw in my face... :banghead: wetting my face with cold, very cold water. :x ...and my bed also :angry:

and people wonder why I don't get enough sleep :asleep:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:12 pm
:o :o

Now I remember why I like dogs so much. Mind you they can be just as annoying, especially puppies. Time to put a lock on your door by the sounds of it, Maureen.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:42 pm
Oh My God, Karen . You have got a devil cat there. My best friend has a Westie puppie who always has a stinky bum. He always has poop everywhere. One night the stinky little thing wiped his arse all over my arm (luckily i had a jumper on) But he left skidders on my sleave. Oh i can sympathise. Its not nice ! Lucie

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:44 pm
One night the stinky little thing wiped his arse all over my arm (luckily i had a jumper on) But he left skidders on my sleave. Oh i can sympathise. Its not nice ! Lucie
Oh no :yikes: :-P

Sorry Lucie but I loved the way you put that :lol: :lol:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 am
Thanks Rae :) Lucie :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:12 am
cats are evil :angry:

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:50 am
:) :) :) :) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Page 1 of 1

Login