Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tojo » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:49 pm
I've just been watching tv at work & on the Bavarian tv channel they showed a report about the Oktoberfest dragon-boat cup in Munich. There was a team of women all dressed up as smurfettes in one of the boats & they came 3rd in their group :) I haven't found any pictures on the net yet but if I do I'll post a link.

:cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurf-aholic » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:37 pm
That would be neat to see..

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:52 pm
I was trying to find more info about this Tojo....it will be over by the time I get there won't it?

I think it would be which is a real shame as it would of been fun to go to a beer festival :) :) ....until the morning came anyway :?

Dyar

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:23 am
Nice one Tojo it'd be great to see any pics you can find. :cheers:

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Tojo » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:02 pm
the only pics of this team I've found so far are a few years old it seems:-

http://www.wsv-am-blauen-wunder.de/fest ... y2003.html

the first 2 photos on the left hand side of the page show them in their costumes. They're called 'Die planlosen Schlümpfe' or in English 'the planless smurfs'

The Oktoberfest finished today, 03.10.06 which is also German unity day, a bank holiday here. A few of my workmates went there & got seriously smashed :drunk:

Who needs a beer festival Andrew when you've got a cellar full of beer :) :cheers: :beer:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Rachel » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:05 pm
LOL :lol3:

Now that is something I would love to visit and see one day. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:25 pm
Who needs a beer festival Andrew when you've got a cellar full of beer
:haha: :lol3:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:45 pm
Who needs a beer festival Andrew when you've got a cellar full of beer :) :cheers: :beer:
I like your attitude Tojo.......Next wednesday I will at your door and thirsty :beer: .....or like the Bob Dylan song goes

Only 7 more days and all I have to do is survive :D

but with maniac drivers oput on the road, crazy Mrs Dyar making me too nervous to sleep and recent food poisoning scares.....it's harder than what you would think it should be.

Oktoberfest would of been fun for sure......but I get the feeling that maybe Tojoberfest will be so much better

:) :partyon: :)

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:53 am
That was funny, Tojo!!! :D

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:18 am
crazy Mrs Dyar making me too nervous to sleep
How is Mrs Dyar doing ? I hope you manage to get back in time, surely she wont go that early ! :) Mrs Beer was 6 weeks early with both our boys ! :eek: I shud'nt tempt fate, sorry ! :)

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:52 am
I wouldn't tempt fate either Graham....if the baby comes early then Mrs Dyar says one of you people get to keep me.

......I think silence might be a wise decision for the time being....unless you want a Dyar for Christmas and beyond.

Dyar

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:19 am
Great pics........ :) :)

Smurfy regards

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:23 am
Mrs Beer was 6 weeks early with both our boys !
Wow Graham, 6 weeks early is quite a bit.... :shock: Kim was two weeks overdue with lauren but two weeks early with jack.

Dyar, was your jack early or late?

Smurfy regards
Page 1 of 1

Login