Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:46 am
Hello,
Due to some stormy and wet weather we had some Internet problems lately (no connection all morning today). I am not sure when it will cut out again, so I just wanted to give the sellers whose items I won or hopefully will win today ( :-D ) the heads up that I will pay for the smurfs as soon as I can after receiving the invoice and the internet is up.... :D :cheers:
I am already looking forward to receiving them (that's the smurfs not the invoices :) :) :) ) :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Rachel » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:25 pm
Hi Maureen, yep we had a massive storm here last night too. I heard a small rumble of thunder and let the dogs out, a minute later it hit us and knocked the power off. I have to admit though, I do love a good storm. :-D

Sorry to hear you were without power for so long though and Ill keep mu fingers crossed you don't lose it again. :fingersx:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:51 am
Our fence blew over during the night....well part of it anyway. It seems we're all getting a bit of something stormish.....the Storm even killed my Dragons on the weekend. :(

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:48 am
the Storm even killed my Dragons on the weekend. :(
Dyar
:-? Que? Me not understand!?
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:53 am
I bet you didn't know Dyar keeps Dragons in his backyard.... :) :) :)

I think he meant his football team :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login