Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Nuts about smurfing » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:57 pm
I'm off to Jersey early tomorrow morning for a few days. I doubt if I'll find any smurfs, but you never know! Wish me luck :-D
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby steveparkes » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:06 pm
Good luck in the Jersey smurf hunt Mark :) Have a great time :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Pitufo » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:14 pm
Good luck, Mark!!!!!!!!!!!I you find smurfs,please let me know!!!!!!!I have a friend living there!!!!!!!!

Enjoy yourself!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:20 pm
Have a great time Mark ! Be good ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:42 pm
Good luck, Mark :fingersx: Before I read this I was thinking of NEW Jersey but I doubt you can just hop on over there :crazy: :driver:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:06 pm
Thanks everyone!

I met the friends I am visiting in Boston Staci. About half of the office thought they lived in New Jersey! :) :)
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:23 pm
I met the friends I am visiting in Boston Staci. About half of the office thought they lived in New Jersey! :) :)
So I'm not the only one thinking that! :sillyme:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:04 am
I love the Channel Islands, I've never been to Jersey but have been to Guernsey, Sark and Herm and they were all wonderful places! It was a long time ago and I wasn't looking for smurfs so I'm not sure how smurfy Jersey will be! :) :) Good luck with your smurf hunt, Mark!

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:58 am
Have a great time in Jersey :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:46 am
I love the Channel Islands, sadly I have never been to Jersey, Guernsey and Sark, but someday I'll get there. :) Have a great time, Mark!!! :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:10 am
Have a great time there Mark and show us some pics as I have always been curious about Jersey.
I love the Channel Islands, I've never been to Jersey but have been to Guernsey, Sark and Herm and they were all wonderful places!
A friend I went to school with (Alison) went to Guernsey as a reasonibly shy girl and after a few years there being a topless waitress and shagging the entire island (there was nothing else to do there she said) she returned to Australia as a very wild woman.....I know you are going to Jersey but I hope you don't return as a very wild woman Mark.

Have fun...not that much fun though :-D

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:17 am
:haha:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:08 pm
:lol3:

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:08 pm
Hi, I am back! Had a fantastic time in Jersey. We were staying with friends who looked after us really well and we pretty much spent the whole time drinking :)

As for the smurf hunt - I found three football smurfs in a shop. Although I have them already, I had to buy them. Why is that :-?

A friend I went to school with (Alison) went to Guernsey as a reasonibly shy girl and after a few years there being a topless waitress and shagging the entire island (there was nothing else to do there she said) she returned to Australia as a very wild woman.....I know you are going to Jersey but I hope you don't return as a very wild woman Mark.

Have fun...not that much fun though :-D

Dyar
:shock: Erm, didn't you know that about me already? I thought i mentioned I had had the op

:shock:

ONLY JOKING

:lol:

I'll try to sort a few photos out in a few days. I seem to be leading a rather hectic life at the moment. Lots going on at work and I am off to Rome this weekend for a few days..... My other half is in Nigeria this week so I have to have all the housework, washing and ironing done for Friday ready for us to go to Rome (it is her 30th birthday ....)
Mark

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:26 pm
Good to see you back Mark, and im glad to here you had a good time :cheers:

As for the football smurfs, i know what you mean, at least you can say you bought smurfs from Jersey ! :D

Postby Rachel » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:04 pm
Welcome back Mark. Good to hear you had a great time. :beer: :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:16 am
Welcome back Mark!

Glad you had such a great time in Jersey and you even found some smurfs there!!! :D

Postby Tojo » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:23 am
I'm glad you had a great time in Jersey. I'd love to visit the Channel Islands one day.
As for the smurf hunt - I found three football smurfs in a shop. Although I have them already, I had to buy them. Why is that :-?
I'm sure I'd have bought them too :D Even if I have a smurf already I think I have to save it from languishing in a shop for the rest of its days :) That only goes for the older ones of course otherwise I'd have 1000's of smurfs & an empty bank account seeing as how smurfs are readily available in dept. stores here :lol:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:22 am
Hi Mark

Welcome home and glad to see you are still a Mark :D :)

I agree with Tojo, you couldn't of left the smurfs there as unwanted figures and I am sure they will be happy to have a new home.

Sounds like you had a great time there and wow, off to Rome and as Maureen said to me this week....when in Rome do as the Romans do....I think they drink as well :D

sorry Maureen :-?

Look forward to the pics so I can see what it look slike there

Dyar

Postby steveparkes » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:51 am
Welcome back Mark..glad you found some smufs, I must admit to leaving a baby smurf in a toyshop in London..must go back to see if I can rescue him :)

Oooh, Rome..I'd love to go to Rome..I've got a great affinity with Rome and Romans since I started Roman Army Re-enactments. Hope you have a great time! :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Page 1 of 1

Login