Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby southernyacht » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:12 pm
Andy and I are off on our hols tomorrow :woohoo: - so this will be my last Smurfy fix for a two and a half weeks.

We're heading off to Boston, USA, for a few days then picking up a car and driving around New England. Fingers crossed - we're going to try and vist the toy museum in Connecticut that Karen posted here http://forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.php?t=6676

See you all soon :wave2: - then not long to Brussels!

Cathy x :cat:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:24 pm
Wow, Cathy, I still haven't been to Boston even though it's only a few hours drive from me. Hope you enjoy New England and have a great holiday! :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:28 pm
Have a lovely time Cathy, we shall look forward to hearing about the trip on your return. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:36 pm
OOOh, Cathy,

Have a great time. If you see any of my friends wave to them for me :D

My recommendation would be Stowe in Vermont. Louisa and I spent a few great breaks up there (in each of Winter, Summer & Fall). It's a shame you are a little early for the Fall. Two very different plus points about Stowe - it is where the Von Trapp settled and the lodge is now open to the public as a hotel / tea room. It is also close to the home of Ben & Jerry's ice cream!!

Here is a photo of me in the "Flavor graveyard" at Ben & Jerry's, next to my namesake flavor :) :) :)

There are so many lovely places up there though that I am sure you will have a wonderful time! Let me know what you get up to.

Mark
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:08 pm
Have a great time Cathy & Andy...look forward to catching up in Brussels if I don't hear from you before you get back.

Great pic Mark :) :)

Dyar

Postby steveparkes » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:52 pm
Happy Holidays Cathy..hope you have a great time, see you in belgium :D

Great pic Mark :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:29 am
Have a great holiday Cathy ! :D

Nice photo Mark ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Tojo » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:32 am
Have a wonderful time Cathy :D I loved the few days I stayed in Boston it's a great place. I spent Memorial weekend in the White Mountains in New Hampshire too. Wow, what a beautiful place. I'm sure you'll love New England
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:38 am
Have a great time!!! :-D

:cheers: :beer:
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:14 pm
Have a great vacation Cathy!

and NUTs about me.. that photo is really fun! that gravestone is a real find!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:42 pm
Have a great holiday and post lots of pics when you get back.. :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D
Page 1 of 1

Login