Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby DrunkSmurf » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:49 pm
http://www.macgayverplaymobil.be/

If you're into smurf scenes, check out what this guy did with playmobil (er, no smurfs, but he's got the right spirit).

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:41 pm
They are excellent Tim....I have been thinking for a long time (and probably because of your displays with the pirate ship) that I should get some of these playmobil sets.

I also think Jim could work wonders with some of these as well....not that he needs them as he could already start charging people to visit his displays.

Dyar

Postby JT » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:01 pm
Playmobils are so much fun and those sets looks fab :-D
Thanks for sharing this Tim :cheers:

JT

Postby Jocelyn » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:45 am
Waouuuu great page !!! :-D
Thanks for the link ;)

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:07 am
What a great website! :-D

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:13 am
I like Playmobil, and that website is great ! Maybe i should get some for the kids ! 8)

:-D :beer:

Postby JT » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:35 am
Maybe i should get some for the kids ! 8)
Yeah, for kids. Sure :) :) :) :)

JT

Postby Rachel » Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:45 am
That is a great site Tim, Thanks for showing us. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby DrunkSmurf » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:49 pm
Playmobil are handy because their stuff is about the same scale as smurfs.

Dyar, Syd, I bet you could do some funny stuff.

On the other hand, Playmobil is as much of a sickness as smurfs.... I snuck and ordered the latest medieval castle and was trying to figure out how to explain to the Mrs. when it arrives. Then, I lucked out and this week the company distributed bonuses.

"Hey, honey, wow, the company gave out a bonus. Why don't you go out and buy something for yourself. A few hundred dollars. Whatever you want. Because that's the kind of guy I am. Oh, by the way, I might be getting something in the mail...."

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:11 am
Well done Tim...congrats on the purchase and the bonus.....I just hope you don't spend her extra money on more smurfs or playmobil sets as that would be bad...very bad....(where's the throat sliting emoticon guys?)

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login