Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:07 pm
Hi all i have recently discoverd a new obsetion to go along side my smurf fetish.............THE SNORKS! :-D I have started to collect the PVC's of the snork characters i think they look really cool along side my smurfys. Pluss there are only about 30 or so to get so not such a hard collection to compleate.LOL :) I only have the 3 at the mo but fingers crossed I can get some more soon. Any one else have any of these little guys and girls?? :-?
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:34 pm
Hi Steve

They are cute :D

Only 30 to collect ? :eek: Shouldn't take you long then.

Are they around the same prices of smurfs?
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:45 pm
The prices start from as little as 1.50 euro and up they are reasonably priced i think. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:10 pm
They're kinda like smurfs....but with handles :D

Good luck collecting them all.....it couldn't be harder than getting all of the smurfs you've bought previously Steve.

Dyar

Postby Gerda » Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:34 am
I remember seeing these on tv.. cute show.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Rachel » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:49 am
Very cute Steve, good look with hunting them down. :-D

Remember though, you will have to keep them completely seperate from your smurfs. Can you imagine the offspring! :yikes:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:09 pm
LOL thay would look funny!! :shock: :shock: :) :) The thing that I like about the figures is that the snorkels actuly have a wire inside and you can bend them into any position you like within reason. So when ever you get a bit bord with them you can bend them in to a diferent position LOL :-D

I dont think i need to worry to much about them iterbreding though, Unless the smurfs decide to build a fish pond and invite the snorks to move in to it LOL.

I dont know how true it is but i read or was told some wear down the line that the snorks are actuly the smurfs under water cosins or friends and there was a case were they did meet each other???? I would like to find out if this is true or fulse and any one who might know a little more about it?

Postby Cool Smurf » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:27 pm
Ooh! My Dad and I like the Snorks as much as we like the Smurfs! 8)

I have a few Snorks:

2 Caseys ( as a nurse, and holding a bear)
Allstar
Tooter ( I think)
Demmy

I also have an episode that I transferred to DVD. :D
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:22 pm
I started collecting a few of them here and there also -- I think I might have a double or two...I will check and let you know :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:43 am
Oh Cool YES PLEASE YES PLEASE YES PLEASE!!!! :hyper: :woohoo: :worship: :woohoo: :hyper: YAY :smile:
Thanks Eggie. :-D

Postby misszell » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:23 pm
i bought some snork dvd's for my daughter a while back thinking she would like them (cause i loved them as a kid).....but she wasn't so into them..... :-?

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:44 pm
Steve, I've found 4 so far -- I'll keep digging and send you pics of what I've found :cheers:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:27 pm
The thing that I like about the figures is that the snorkels actuly have a wire inside and you can bend them into any position you like within reason. So when ever you get a bit bord with them you can bend them in to a diferent position LOL :-D
Well Syd just became attracted to female Snorks....just before fainting

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:40 pm
hi steve!

here is a super auction for ya!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/SNORKELS-DE-SCHLEICH ... dZViewItem
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Cool Smurf » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:56 pm
I forgot to mention which Snorks types that I have:

Allstar with a kite
Demmy with an ice cream cone
Tooter with a feather pen and a book

That's a cool display, attombomb7! 8)
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:19 pm
Wow, that is quite an auction! Do you think they have fake Spanish Snorks too?? :-?

Postby Fram » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:40 pm
I don't think there is a story where the Snorks and the Smurfs met. The Snorks were created as a comic in 1982 by Nic Broca, and were made into cartoons in 1984 by someone (Freddy Monnickendam) who had first worked for the Smurf cartoons but didn't make enough money of them, and so he wanted a series of his own. Sadly (for him), they didn't have the success of the Smurfs.
They are nice though, but I don't collect them yet. I have bought two Sniks this weekend, that is enough for Smurf ripoffs for a while.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:
Page 1 of 1

Login