Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bradley » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:33 am
lol, I just read this on the newly opened for the year, Australian Big Brother website. The new series begins this coming Sunday, and for all those aussies here you'll know who I'm talking about. Interview with Mike Goldman (voice over, Friday Night Games, Uplate) he says he used to collect smurfs.
Do you collect anything?
I used to collect Smurfs when I was a kid. I wish I knew where they were. Actually I think my dog ate them.
http://bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/news/article_3.asp

hehe

Brad.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:44 am
:) :) Nice one Brad :D

Shame about the fate of the smurfs tho ! :shock:

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:44 pm
LOL...that was funny to hear Brad. I also think that the guy from the Glass House (the funny one not the annoying one) also used to collect smurfs as he always mentions them.

In February he talked about punks with blue hair at the Big Day Out (open door rock festival) looking like smurfs by the end of the day.....and within a month of saying that he mentioned something else that I can't remember now but he was talking abotu smurfs again. I think he could of been a collector too as he mentions them quite a bit it seems.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:56 am
Woo Hoo :woohoo:

Big Brother here soon. :-D

That is interesting to hear Brad, I would love to hear of some UK celebs that used to (or even still) collect smurfs. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:37 pm
I also think that the guy from the Glass House (the funny one not the annoying one) also used to collect smurfs as he always mentions them.
Um Wil Anderson??? I'm assuming you mean Dave Hughes is the annoying one...he has that "way too Aussie" drawl that grates on your nerves a bit. I quite like the trio anyway...they make a good combo.

Wil will be doing the Melbourne Comedy festival soon I think. I might get tickets when they do their roadshow to Bunbury later in the year though I bet they will come while I am in hospital! He was recently in Canada for their comedy festival.

I remember a post in the forum somewhere about shows that mentioned smurfs and it was mentioned on Glasshouse but it was a guest (Tim Ferguson?? - that toothbrush show guy) who was talking about them. They were making fun of his 4000+ star wars figurines and he said something about it could be worse...it could be smurfs.
:star: LINDA :star:
Page 1 of 1

Login