Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Guest » Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:38 pm
Well I've got some funny visions and I don't think it's the Bacardi Breezer I just drank! Attom said something about baby pics and it would be funny to see if smurf collectors share a common resemblance as babies, like we are all a funny shade of blue or something! :D

Postby D'LAGO » Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:06 am
It's A ME! :-D

Have a smurfy day

Daniel

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:15 am
No no, it is Jokey Smurf!!!! :D :-D

How cute!!!!!!!!

Yes this is a good project, post your baby pics here and we will suss out what your smurf name should have been. :D

Postby D'LAGO » Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:21 am
And where's your pic, Karen? :-D
Have a smurfy day

Daniel

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:26 am
Actually, I have a very good excuse, I don't have baby pics here, they are all at my parents' house so I will have to get one from there when I go next!

Postby JT » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:51 pm
Nice pics guys. :grin:

This is what I looked like when I was really small.

Postby JT » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:18 pm
Here is another one.
This was taken when I was almost 1 year old. And as you can see from expression of my face, my parents just said that I can´t get PVC Papa smurf for my first birthday. Those figures are for children 3 years and up :sad:

Postby Rachel » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:24 pm
Cute pics everyone. :grin:

I haven't got any handy of me as a baby, the youngest I could find was this one. I am on the bike, roughly 4 or 5 years of age.

Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:49 pm
How cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute, hee hee, I need to find some pics!!
Postby attombomb7 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:37 pm
they are all so adorable!!!! :lol:

those are soooo cute!! JT you look really cute like a baby on TV and

Rachel you look super sweet!.. love the bike too! you could easily be a kid star!

:lol:

Attom :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:47 am
I will have to see if I can find any of mine...I know that there aren't very many.....and then out of those not many with pants on for some reason :o so I will have to try and find one with no little Dyars in view......actually I have a really funny one with no pants on that I am sure everybody would pee their pants if they saw it but I don't think I could bring myself to show it here as I had to steal it so no one else had a copy of it. I will see if my mother has any other respectable ones at her house.

Dyar
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:20 pm
Hi i dug out some old photos of me when i was younger so with out ferver adue........... What for it its little me...............

Sorry they art that clear still got a dodgy web cam at the mo. The first one was when i was about 7 or 8 and the second when i was about 13 or 14. Smurfy regards, Steve. :-D :-D

ImageImage

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:49 am
I finally got the baby photos off my mum.

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:14 pm
hey!

well this is one of the earliest of me!..
I was not around as a baby to be photographed...

Attom :D :D

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:19 pm
Very blue Attom, you could almost be a smurf. :D

The pic only just showed up! Sorry!
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:33 pm
hehehe thanks Karen!

well its probably cause I was on a shopping trip in this pic..so the sour face???:lol:
hmmm that blue actually does look better!! :loL:

Attom :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:04 am
Alright I have been trying to avoid this but Karen & Stace wouldn't let me. I don't think I have any pics of me with pants on as a baby so please be kind. Here's 1 pics of me when I was no apples high. There is another one of me and the apple but it was a little bit revealing.....with little being the operative word.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:28 am
:D :D :D Ok I'm being (trying to be?!) kind!! But why didn't your parents put pants on you to take pictures??
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:33 am
I think perhaps he has a lot in common with Kitty, she is regularly knickerless in photos. She just likes to fly free, which I guess was the case with Dyar! 8-)

I guess at least he has learnt to wear them now, it could be worse. :-D

Postby Rachel » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:48 am
Thay are all such cool pictures guys.

Attom, OMG you were a very furry baby! :o
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 2

Login