Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:32 am
Hi guys,
I just wanted to let you know, that I got my bracelets yesterday morning and I'm feeling fine. :D I miss my Sunday bread rolls for the next months, but I was told it will be worth the wait. :fingers:

Before the surgery, I treated myself by going to Marit Larsen's show with Manni. Marit Larsen is a young, gifted singer from Norway. Before pursuing her solo career, she was part of a girl group "m2m". Her music combines pop, folk and rock. The concert took place at the famous "Zeche", a small club in Bochum, in which the likes of Level 42, Nena, John Cale, Chris Rea, Nazareth and local hero Herbert Grönemeyer gave one of their very first concerts in Germany ever. Jammed with eight-hundred people, the concert was just as cosy as the music itself. :D After the show, Marit even held an autograph session. Manni and me thanked her for the lovely show and for the encores in Swedish (which is similar to Norwegian). :D Wish that globetrotter smurf would have been there, too.
:( I know that he'd enjoyed the show as much as we did and I certainly would taken a pic of both him and Marit.

Anyway, here's the only cover version, she performed as part of her encores. The footage is from another German concert though, but it is just as excellent as it was on the show in Bochum. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UTj2n4HYvY

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:08 pm
I am glad for the good news :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:16 am
Me too Dom :cheers:

You'll have to eat English style squishy bread rolls on Sunday now :???:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby stampysmurf » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:40 am
Glad things are working out for you! :D :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:52 am
Me too Dom :cheers:

You'll have to eat English style squishy bread rolls on Sunday now :???:
Well, I dare say that I hate them. :???:

Postby Tojo » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:13 am
:) :) :) Me too :) :)

That's one of the things I don't miss about England....

We're going to England again in July - maybe we'll have to take proper bread with us :) :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 1

Login