Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:33 pm
Hi All; Just wanted to let all of you know that I won't be around much anymore. Our IT dept came down yesterday and pretty much put a stop to everything about my computer. Inclueding most of my work stuff that was on there. I have about 15 to 20 hours worth of service manuals that I had downloaded which they have deleted. I can't recieve any emails even on my phone. I can get on the internet but not sure for how long. I don't even have any links left that I used to use to get to all my work sites. So you all take care. I will be back as soon as I get me a couputer which should be this next weekend.
Mr Bill

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:43 pm
Sorry to hear about this Bill :(

Are you allowed to work at all!? :eek:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tojo » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:54 pm
That is really bad news Bill!!

Are those guys grazy?? They should have at least asked about the manuals as you need those for your job. I would tell them to get hold of copies of them again!! In their freetime :angry: :angry:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Beers » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:11 pm
Why has all this happened so suddenly ? :-?
:stupidsmurf:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:35 pm
Hope you are back online soon again, Bill...will miss you until you are :hug:

They do the same thing at my work from time to time... :banghead:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:39 pm
That's too bad, we will be looking forward to hearing from you soon when you get your new computer! :D

Postby bwalters » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:17 pm
So far they haven't blocked me from getting on the internet. They have apperently blocked all my emails. I haven't gotten one since last night when I did get one from our internet provider with some suspected spam. But I can't read the email it just came to my cell phone but it won't down load the messages to see what they are. I used to get a lot of them each day. Some were actually spam but a lot were emails I used for work. I must say that if the guy that deleted all my manuals had been in my presense Friday night I would have busted him in the mouth. I have never struck anyone ever for any reason. Not even my child. Unless you count the slight smack on the hand when she would reach for something that I had just told her Not to touch.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:23 pm
Hi All; I don't think they will block me from comming on here. I see guys going to facebook all the time, and hear that they do it in our St Louis office all the time too. I may talk to family or friend on there but not much. I found all of my manuals they had placed them in a file that doesn't just show up. I can't send emails from home but can at work. Thats Ok I don't need to send them often enough to worry about it. Also my pic's were not deleted. Just moved to some place else.
Mr Bill

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:57 am
That's good to hear that they didn't delete the manuals and pictures or blocked you from coming online. :D
Though they could have given you a heads up about moving your files and where they had placed them. :???:
I'd suggest you to make a backup copy of them to a disk just in case.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Michelle » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:40 am
so if i understand it well...you will be with us as much as you used to?
That's great news, Bill!!!

Big hug
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:38 am
Dear Bill,

I sincerely wish you the best of luck with your job. You will be sorely missed though, but I'm looking forward to hearing from you. :hug:

Dom

Postby Tojo » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:18 am
I'm glad that those files weren't deleted after all Bill :D

It would have ben nice of them to tell you where they'd put them so that you wouldn't have to search for them :angry: :banghead:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:43 am
Well I got my notebook Friday night. I have been staying at my bosses house. I don't get very good internet out there. I tried a couple of times but couldn't get on. I am back home now and get good internet.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:03 pm
Welcome Back! :D

Postby bwalters » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:19 pm
Thanks Norma; This little notebook is hard to see but it's pretty fast. I haven't done much on it yet to mess it up, but I will.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login