Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:25 pm
Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving today....Dyar celebrated his first American Thanksgiving and was joking with my family about holiday disasters. Unfortunately, he must have jinxed us because I went into the laundry room shortly after to get some soda from the closet and there was a lot of water on the floor...I looked at the washer and there didn't seem to be any water leaking from it so I looked into the little bathroom next to the laundry and the sink was running hot water full blast all over the floor :surfing: :shock: Turns out my mom decided to soak something in that sink but totally forgot to turn the water off and left the room for about 30 minutes :!: I am just thankful that SHE was the one who did that -- if anyone else did, they would most likely be dead right now
:sprint::sofagreen:

On a drier note, the Smurf float was in the Macy's Day Parade again and they mentioned the movie slated for 2011 :thumbsmurf:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:38 pm
I was curious about the float I took a shower this morning and had to leave early. I didn't get to see it this year. I will open a new thread to tell you a story why I had to leave early. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Mr Bill

Postby Picaja » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:19 am
I found this picture on a Belgian news site :D

:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:26 am
Awwww this is cute. Wish that the German carnival parade would feature smurfs someday. :smitten:

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:09 am
That is an awesome picture! :-D :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:54 pm
Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans on here from me too. As Stace said this was my first one & I had a nice time. I'm not used to turkeys being cooked.....and pumpkin pie, which sounded really gross to me.

I even got to watch the Peanuts gang do their Thanksgiving special and I have a major issue with it......Woodstock the bird was eating a turkey with Snoopy at the end of the cartoon....now I can understand a dog eating a turkey (or anything they can get into their gobs)....but a bird eating turkey just seemed wrong to me. I guess I was most grateful yesterday for not being born a turkey.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:45 pm
Dang it...missed another one :banghead:

I was told today about this year's Family Thanksgiving and even after 13 years in the US I have yet to try a pumpkin pie (is it as bad as it sounds? :eek: )

Here are a few pictures though I found in two calendars...hope they make up for the late

Happy Thanksgiving

Image Image
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:21 am
I love those pics Moey!! :-D :) :)
Page 1 of 1

Login