Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby PVCBlue » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:59 pm
I was asleep taking a nap (I work nights) and my husband comes in the bedroom screaming for me to wake up, appearantly a tow truck was towing a car next to mine in our apartments and hit my car with the truck they were towing!!! This left damage on my brand new Sentra from the passenger side door all the way to the back bumper!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I had to call the police out because the tow truck driver would not give me his dl# and insurance information, this is required by law here, and he kept saying my car was fine even tho the damage was visiable, plus he knocked my car over a foot with the other vehicle!

:x :x :x :x :x
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:04 am
:eek:

What a $&&#$# :x :x :x
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:42 pm
How aggravating Gary...I hope it all gets fixed.

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:37 pm
What an asshole!!! I hope you get everything sorted out.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby PVCBlue » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:06 pm
Thanks Everyone, here is a pic of some of the damage, couldn't take one when it happened as it was raining really ahard here at the time!

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:50 am
OMG!!!! :shock:

Hope the company will cover all the damage. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Postby PVCBlue » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:51 am
Well here is a update on my car situation. The tow company that is responsible for the damage is going to pay for the repairs to my car. 1600.00 dollars in damages. YEA!!! :-D

Postby André » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:08 pm
Great news. :D

Postby Tojo » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:50 pm
That's great news :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:01 pm
Excellent news...that's how it should be since it was their fault!!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:56 pm
Thats great news Gary. I thought it would have been more than that. My old truck (well 1998 ford pu) got hit when a guy jumped from one parking lot to another and hit another guys truck and mine at the same time. He his his truck first then mine. and hit him more solid than mine. He did $2,000 damage to mine and I have no clue what he did to the other truck and his own.
Mr Bill

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:35 am
Those are great news, Gary. :relieved: :D

Postby PonySmurf » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:43 am
Well here is a update on my car situation. The tow company that is responsible for the damage is going to pay for the repairs to my car. 1600.00 dollars in damages. YEA!!! :-D
Holy cow! I bet that driver lost his job. :no:

Postby PVCBlue » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:25 am
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry::angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Well here is a update, my car is finished and ready to be picked up, BUT amazingly enough the person at the tow company that is supposed to go with me and pay for the repairs has been convienently out of the office everytime I call and has been supposedly "sick" for 2 days!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Postby Gerda » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:10 pm
Tack the idiot to court, I would love to see judge judy rip him a new one!! :x :x
happily smurfing along

Postby PonySmurf » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:43 pm
take him to court? :) Don't be so American ;)

Postby Gerda » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:51 am
take him to court? :) Don't be so American ;)

:haha: but but, it's all the rage and everyone is doing it :) :) why shouldn't our little gary get his 15 minutes of fame :smile:
happily smurfing along

Postby PonySmurf » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:56 pm
:) Okay, point taken. But Gary has to wear the biggest sunglasses he can find while doing it.

Postby Gerda » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:57 pm
:) Okay, point taken. But Gary has to wear the biggest sunglasses he can find while doing it.
and a smurf shirt, he needs to represent the little blue guys :-D
happily smurfing along

Postby PonySmurf » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:58 pm
If he did that, it would be the greatest thing ever. :lol:
Page 1 of 2

Login