Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby PVCBlue » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:31 pm
:???: Well I had a sobering day today. I had to take my Mom to the cemetary to visit my younger brother's grave, it has been 14 years since he was killed in a motorcycle accident. It takes alot out of me to go there, I hate cemetaries. Then to be face to face with the proof of him being gone is just too much sometimes. Even now I still cannot believe he is gone from us. :(
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby Tojo » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:09 am
That's sad :( I can't start to imagine what it must be like to lose a loved one when they are so young but it must be terrible.

My thoughts are with you & your mum.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:16 am
Dear Gary,

I can feel your sorrow, since I'm neither fond of cemetaries. :( :hug: I lost my beloved Granny, who introduced me to the smurfs seventeen years ago and it feels just like yesterday as well. :( They say that time heals, but I don't believe in that proverb. :(

Now that my mum lost her best friend, I'm very afraid of losing Manni soon. :(
He has become my heartfelt dad and I know that it won't be the same without him. :(

Sending all my love and prayers over to you and your mum. :hug:

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:19 am
How sad for you and your family to loose him so early. My prayers go out to all of you. :(

Postby PVCBlue » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:52 am
Thanks everyone. Yes we did lose him very young, he was only 24 at the time. He and his fiance were on thier way home from the engaemant party on my brother's motorcycle, and a car pulled out in front of him! My brother died on impact and his body flew 400 ft , the fiance flew directly to the side about 25 ft and only broke her leg and she survived. His son from his first marriage, my nephew, was 4 yrs old at the time.

Postby Tojo » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:56 am
:( :(
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:40 am
Oh my. :( :( Life is so unfair. :(

Postby PVCBlue » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:44 am
Thanks Dom, I know, there is one ray of sunshine in all this tho, he had a child, my nephew, who is the best thing ever! He looks just like my brother his dad as well.

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:22 am
I am sorry to hear about your brother too, Gary. I know exactly how you feel and agree that it can still be unbelievable even when the years keep going by.
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1

Login