Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby steveparkes » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:03 am
I've been a bit lax of late with collecting smurfs, all my spare cash has been tied up in this :)

:)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Beers » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:05 am
I thought that first picture was a model for a moment, then i got to the second picture :shock:

That is excellent ! You look great, just don't shoot me :) :)

:D
:stupidsmurf:

Postby steveparkes » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:07 am
Thanks Graham, I promise I won't shoot anybody :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby Beers » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:09 am
BTW, good to see your website back up and running, i've already linked it from mine :D
:stupidsmurf:

Postby steveparkes » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:12 am
Cheers Graham, I need to do a few updates as I've got a couple more promos since my last update

Postby André » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:43 am
Nice Steve,

now I know what to expect, next time you are on television.

If you carry on like this you could have your own TV-show soon. :)

/André

Postby stampysmurf » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:51 am
Looks Great! :D

Postby southernyacht » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:15 am
:shock: :shock:

You weren't one of the stormtroopers at the LFCC recently were you?

:scratchinghead:

:bolt:

Great costume btw.
Cathy x :cat:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:54 am
WOW! That is really cool, Steve....I bet that cost a pretty penny too :cheers: :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:47 am
I would feel right at home in your house, smurfs and star wars is what is happening here too :) crazy combination but it works :-D
happily smurfing along

Postby Pitufo » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:26 am
Great Steve...Hpe you will wear that comfortable suit nexy time we meet at a fair :-D :-D :-D :-D
I would feel right at home in your house, smurfs and star wars is what is happening here too crazy combination but it works
That crazy combination happened at home too time ago: I was crazy about smurfs, and my twin brother was crazy about Star Wars...What a pity my twin brotehr stopped, though...I continued being crazy!!!!! :) :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:06 pm
That's great Steve! :-D

Wish I had the money to get one Cylon centurion costume! :D :o
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby steveparkes » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:27 pm
Nice Steve,

now I know what to expect, next time you are on television.

If you carry on like this you could have your own TV-show soon. :)

/André
thanks Andre, I'll let you know if I get on TV with it :)

Great costume btw.
Thanks Cathy...no unfortunately I just missed out on the LFCC...next year though :) Did you go? I was there on the Sunday.
WOW! That is really cool, Steve....I bet that cost a pretty penny too :cheers: :D
Erm, no more than an SLA smurf Staci :shock:
I would feel right at home in your house, smurfs and star wars is what is happening here too :) crazy combination but it works :-D
Remind me to visit your house then Gerda :)
Great Steve...Hpe you will wear that comfortable suit nexy time we meet at a fair :-D :-D :-D :-D
That might be a bit tricky Joaquin, I'd have no room for smurfs in my bag :)
That's great Steve! :-D

Wish I had the money to get one Cylon centurion costume! :D :o
Actually there a few Cylon costume tutorials on the web..it's just the metalising of the plastic that is expensive Cassie

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:49 pm
Actually there a few Cylon costume tutorials on the web..it's just the metalising of the plastic that is expensive Cassie
Tutorials? :eek: You mean make it my self? Never thought about it... I just thought about buying one to have standing at the entry hall. :yikes:
I have a lot of projecs going on right now, and wouldn't have time to look into it atm, but I might bother you sometime in the future about this again. ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tojo » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:19 am
That is soooo cool Steve 8)

I loved those uniforms from the moment I saw the 1st film back in 1977. And the helmets are incredible.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:36 pm
That looks so cool Steve! :-D :) :)

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:41 pm
I am Star Wars fan but not a collector. Love the Movies as well.
That costume looks authentic. Great job steveparkes!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby bwalters » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:12 pm
Hey Steve; Do you collect star wars stuff too? The other day I was rooting thru the toys in my basement looking for a couple of cars for a new neighbor's boy. I found what looks like an eraser with I think a millunimum falcon. Might be a ti fighter. All it says is Lucas films. It is rubber about 1/2 inch thick. Now if you are also a Trekie I have lots of stuff for them.
Mr Bill

Postby Yonna » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:38 am
WOW!! Amazing! Is it movie original?
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby southernyacht » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:07 am

Great costume btw.
Thanks Cathy...no unfortunately I just missed out on the LFCC...next year though :) Did you go? I was there on the Sunday.
:) :) Me too! I spent most of the day hunting down the Alien and Predator - while getting stopped by randem stormtroopers. :shock: :o

Looks like they all had a lot of fun - are you doing any shows this year?
Cathy x :cat:
Page 1 of 2

Login