Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Pitufo » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Hi, everyone...As some of you have read, I will spend part of my holidays walking...Do you know what Camino de Santiago is????(Way of St James)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Way_of_St._James

We will do the French Way, but only last 250 kms...We have not strnght and no time...

My best friend and me have wanted to do this Route for years, but because of different reasons we couldn´t do it before...And this is OUR YEAR...He has spent bad moments with his wife, and the truth is that I have not spent my best year neither...So we talked in april and decided it....The best is that two others friends of our childhood/youth have decided to join the group, so I am sure it will be an unforgettable experience...

I have said it to some of you, but I wanted to share with the rest: I am going to begin a new stage in my life...For some personal reasons I have left my job...Five years is enough...I was at the univeristy for 5 years (studying and invstigation), as a Chemistry and Physics teacher for another 5 years, and with my store for another 5 years...So it is time to look new ways...I have no loans, no childs, so I know I am a favoured...I don´t know what my life will be from september, but I know I will survive and will find new ways of finding the happiness...perhpas new job, new city, new couple etc etc...WHO KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have MANY GOOD FRIENDS, A WONDERFUL FAMILY, and MY SMURFS...What else I need???????????????

Of course SMURFS go on being an important part of my life, and I have added recently new pieces to my collection, but at this moment I have to be patient and quiet...THNKS to my new decissions some of you have won smurfs on ebay, because I have not been the dangerous rival of the past :) :) :) :)

I only wanted to share this with you, and say SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS for all your friendship, your knowledgement, your help and all the good moments I have spent here...I am sure THOUSANDS of more new moments are waiting for us!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:37 pm
All the best to you Joaquin :hug:

I have been on vacations like these (hiking or on the bike), and like you said they are unforgettable and I know they will bring you and your friends closer together than ever. I hope you enjoy every minute of it.

Take Care my friend, be careful and enjoy it...I can't think of a better way to begin this new phase of your life :hug:

But please hurry back...we will miss you on here...at least I will
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:09 pm
Joaquin; I also wish you good luck in your endevors. We will miss you on the forum here. In my mind you are a big part of the chat here. I too may have started a new faze in my life. Today my company was purchased by another company. I don't know what will happen to any of us. The only maybe thing that might save me is one of my very good friends has been a consultant for them. I saw him tonight and while he didn't give me any assurances, when we started to shake hands he pulled me to him and gave me a buddy hug. We talked for awhile then he told me the company had been consulting with him. He works in a diffrent indrustry. One thing he said to me is we have know each other so long we saw the sun rise. I have known him 33 years.
Mr Bill

Postby PVCBlue » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:00 pm
Good Luck Joaquin!!! Be careful and safe and come back soon!! :D
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby Lia » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:40 am
Have a wonderful trip Joaquin , I hope, it will be your best holiday ever!

Lia

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:51 am
I hope you have a wonderful trip and good luck with all your new experiences!! :D :D

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:10 pm
Have a great trip Pitufo and hope to hear from you soon!
Good Luck and All The Best!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby Tojo » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:28 am
I hope you have an incredible time Joaquin :cheers:

I'm sure it will be a great experience
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:53 am
Dear Joaquin,

I was just thinking whether you wanted to pursue a new life, once you have returned from the Camino de Santiago, so I guess I was right... .

I hope, that your hiking to Santiago de Compostela will give you food for thought. I wish you all the best for your future, my brother. :hug: :fingers:

Nevertheless, I dare say that you will be missed though. :(

Take care and please return back soon. :D

Love,
Dom

Postby naish510 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:30 am
Have Fun my spanish friend :D :D :D

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:36 am
Wow! Big things are afoot for you, Joaquin! I wish you all the luck in the world. Know that your smurfy friends are by your side even when you're not here. Take a smurf with you and think of us. Have a great time and stay safe. :hug: :hug: I really hope to see you in November at the sisters' fair! :cheers: :) :)

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:59 pm
Sounds exciting and interesting, Joaquin! I hope you find more great things ahead for you :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby smurf account » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:22 pm
good luck with your new ventures Joaquin. sounds like a great holiday. smurf to you soon. :D
smurf account :horse:

Postby southernyacht » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:41 am
Take care Joaquin and remember us here! :grouphug2:
Cathy x :cat:

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:48 am
Good luck and good walk Joaquin! :goldstars:

Hope the walk will help you with your future! :world: :champion:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Pitufo » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:44 pm
I HAVE JUST COME BACK!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but have no words to describ such a wonderful experience

Thanks for all your nice words...

PS: the pic is the document that Cathedral of Santiago gives to all the pilgrims who demonstrate that have been walking towards Santiago de Compostela more than 100 km, and we walked 250 km...It is an ol document written in latin

JOAQUÍN

Postby Tojo » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:15 pm
It's great to hear that you made it ok Joaquin :-D How did the smurfs fare with their little legs? :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:16 pm
Good to have you back Joaquin! :hug: :hug:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:59 pm
:welcome: back, Joaquin..and well done :clap3: :goldstars: :champion:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:02 pm
Greatly done Pitufo! Glad to see you're back!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)
Page 1 of 2

Login