Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Azrael » Wed May 06, 2009 4:29 pm
Dear Europe

Please can you sort out the Euro exchange rate as you have put a MASSIVE full stop on my Smurf purchasing. I know that lots of other people would buy Smurfs if you sorted out your mental exchange rate, and so hopefully this will sort the economy out. If I cannot buy as many Smurfs as I want to this year I promise I will stop telling people how wonderful Madrid, Ghent, St Omer and other lovely European destinations are and I will instead recommend Iceland.

Many Thanks

And now sort out the Dollar.

Lots of Love

Alan

PS: I would have owned a lovely Smurf book this week had it not been for your ludicrous exchange rate. For this I would like you allow my Country's football team into the next major tournament. Even if we are crap.

Which we are.

Always.
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed May 06, 2009 4:35 pm
I actually like the current exchange rate..it's very very very good for my smurf buying :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

It's not necessarily good for my purse, as I buy too much...but good for my smurf buying 8)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Wed May 06, 2009 4:44 pm
The exchange rate is good for everyone except the Brits and the Aussies. :( Hasn't stopped me though, just slowed me down. I can relate to your letter though Al. :-D :) :)

Postby steveparkes » Thu May 07, 2009 12:01 am
:) :) I know what you mean Al, the exchange rate has SERIOUSLY stopped my smurf buying..the exchange rate is really bad at the moment :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu May 07, 2009 11:28 am
The exchange is pretty good for me atm. Cheap cat food, cheap dvds, cheap printer ink, even cheap LEGO!
I realise it's not good for you though, but for ages it hasn't been good to us, so now it's pay back. :naughtysmurf:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri May 08, 2009 2:15 am
Awwww Al and Steve,

it's sad that you have been affected by the global financial crisis. :( :hug:
So far, I have profited from it in a good way, since many people started to sell their blue orphans for close to nothing,in order to pay their bills.

Postby Tojo » Fri May 08, 2009 2:44 am
I'm really happy that the £ / € exchange rate is so good for us over here at the moment. I've been buying things that I would never have bought before as they would have been too expensive. It's also allowed me to save lots of money on ordering certificates from the General Records Office for my family tree research :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Azrael » Sun May 10, 2009 6:48 am
I'm glad that ost of us are very happy! Its good to know that some people are selling their smurfs for v. cheap, but Its glad to know some others feel my pain!

:)
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Tojo » Sun May 10, 2009 9:23 am
I can appereciate your feelings Az.

My parents went on holiday recently to Madeira & found it very expensive as they use the euro there of course. They want to come over & visit us in the summer so they're hoping the pound might get a bit stronger before then :???: At least they don't have to pay for board & lodging when they're here...
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 1

Login