Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:09 pm
Hi All; I got to Dallas a couple of hours ago. But I hadn't eaten yet so I did that first. I don't know what the temp is but I walked to Denny's in short sleeves. I was wearing a coat when I left home. Super Bowl prediction AZ cardnals to win. Last time I made a pick was when Pittsburg beat seattle.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:38 pm
I am glad you made it to Dallas fine, Bill :D

Have fun watching the superball...I had totally forgotten about it until it was mentioned in church this morning :shock: :) :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:22 am
I can think of better reasons for going to Dallas but each to his own! :winks: have a great time Bill. :D

Postby Tojo » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:42 am
I hope you're having a great time in Texas Bill :-D

They showed the Superbowl live on TV here at midnight but as I had to be up at 5 am I didn't see it.......

I have no idea who won the game as a result :-?

When I still lived in the UK I used to watch American Football on the TV but they don't really show it here.

Frankfurt used to have an NFL sponsored team, Frankfurt Galaxy, but the NFL withdrew sponsorship from most of the Eurpopean teams a year ago & now there is no Galaxy any more which is sad as they had more fans than Frankfurt Eintracht, the soccer team :) :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:59 pm
I have no idea who won the game as a result :-?
Pittsburgh won in the last minute...I normally don't watch the superbowl except for the commercials but there was an Aussie playing for Arizona so we had to root for them :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:52 pm
bwalters, Hope you're having a great time in Texas!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)
Page 1 of 1

Login