Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:32 pm
I was heading back to my office today. I turned on the street where I live and sitting right in front of my house was two fire engine's with their lights flashing. Of couse that made me speed up it's only a block long. As I got closer I saw a police car and ambulance at the begining of the next block. They were rushing to a car on the side of the street. Not sure what happened but everything was fine at my house. The street is two short blocks long.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:52 pm
I am glad everything was ok at your house, Bill :hug:

I hope you neighbors are fine :eek:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:00 pm
Hi Moey; Thanks I don't know if it was a neighbor or someone just driving down my street. A lot of people use my street to bypass a light I guess it works people do it a lot. There is a house next to mine then a street. The car was just on the other side of that street.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:07 am
I can just imagine how scared you where, glad to hear you are ok. (and of course your smurfs :)
happily smurfing along

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:18 am
I could just imaging the scare you had.
Glad all is okay with you bwalters!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby Schildkoete » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:58 pm
Hi Bill :cheers:

glad to hear you and your house are OK .

PS: Today we took a walk with Timmy :dogrun: and he has to do what dogs has to do.
It was very cold out there. The shit was steaming and in this moment a young friend
of my soon came along. Saw this and shouted : " It's burning " --- then he pulled out
a bottle with apple juice and extinguished the "fire" :jump:
:turtle: Ingo :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:47 pm
That's priceless, Ingo :lol3:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:04 pm
PS: Today we took a walk with Timmy :dogrun: and he has to do what dogs has to do.
It was very cold out there. The shit was steaming and in this moment a young friend
of my soon came along. Saw this and shouted : " It's burning " --- then he pulled out
a bottle with apple juice and extinguished the "fire" :jump:

LOL. That was funny.
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)
Page 1 of 1

Login