Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SmurfingH » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:38 am
My greyhound Claire died today. In the last 3 or 4 weeks she had aged rapidly and went downhill fast. Today I had no option but to take her to the vet and let her gently go to sleep. I shall miss her funny ways. :(

Postby Lia » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:50 am
You`ll miss her a lot and I`m sure, everyone understands that you feel very sad now.

Lia

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:21 pm
I know exactly how hard that was, Hilary...and you did the right thing by Claire, even though it may not seem so for a while. She was a gorgeous dog, may she rest in peace up in doggy heaven and have no more pain and sickness :rose:
Lots and lots of :hug: for you and Freddie, Niamh and Daisy too :hug:
:dory: Staci :dory:
Postby Schildkoete » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:13 pm
Oh :( I know that you fell very sad.
You have my deepest sympathy :hug:
:turtle: Ingo :D

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:32 pm
:( :( :( Sorry to hear about that. :hug:
At least now she's in a place with no hillness or pain.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tojo » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:49 pm
I'm sorry to hear about your greyhound Hilary :(
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:54 pm
Sorry to hear about Claire Hilary. I have lost a few pets in my life and no matter how old you get or strong you think you are. It still hurts.
Mr Bill

Postby CapriSmurf » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:20 pm
Hilary,
Sorry to hear your news, thoughts are with you.

Postby FlamingO » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:26 am
Oh Hilary, very sad to read this news :rose: . May your happy memories of her bring you some comfort :hug:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:06 am
Dear Hilary,

sorry to hear those sad news. :( :rose: At least, she won't suffer anymore, but play with her mates in Rainbow Country. :(

Sending a bunch of :hug: over to you, Freddie, Niamh and Daisy.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:52 am
:hug:

I know how much it hurts and how much she is being missed. Only time will heal that wound...and it never will heal completely, but at least the pain will get better. :hug:

Mogli, Petee, Foxi, Peppy and Moey
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:10 am
Thanks everybody. It's been really hard reading all your messages because you've all been so sweet. I'm very lucky to be surrounded by such lovely people. :hug:

We're doing ok. I'm trying not to let the other dogs know how upset I am and they seem ok. Animals are so resilient. I'm going to try, not today but sometime, to answer all the emails and pms individually, but if I don't then please know that I really appreciate everything that has been said.
Page 1 of 1

Login