Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:18 am
Hi All; I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. Not usually what I say. I usually say as I did when I left the office yesterday. All You Turkey's have a good day tomorrow. Bill

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:27 am
Happy Thanksgiving!!! :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:27 am
Happy Turkey Day all you Americans :D For the first time in 35 years, I think, I will not be having turkey - there will only be three of us at dinner today so we're having a nice little standing rib roast! Oh wait....I went to the Bahamas one year for Thanksgiving break and I don't think we had turkey then either...I may have drank my lunch that year while laying on the beach :) :) If I get a hankering for turkey though, I will head to my grandmother's for leftovers :clap:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:33 am
For the most part I have been thinking more about bringing home what ever scraps are left for Max than I have about eating the dinner myself. I guess that's just the way I am. I always think of others before myself. Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:33 am
Happy Thanksgiving to our American cousins! :-D :cheers: :cheers: Over here we can wait until Christmas for turkey. :o :)

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:10 pm
Happy Thanksgiving to all as well!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby agent smurf » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:08 pm
Hello smurfsterocks, how are you?
Happy Thanksgiving! Sorry I only managed to read half of the headlines today. :D :cheers:

Postby bwalters » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:55 pm
Hi All; Max and I both had plenty of turkey and ham. And my neibor just brought me a plate of both with all the fixing's I will have to wait until tomorrow for it. Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login