Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:39 pm
I'll be off to Germany and Switzerland for a few days to start the Christmas season with my grandmother in the city where I grew up in. I have been looking forward to this trip for a long time, and it will be good to get out of the rut for a few days :-D .

I'll be busy tomorrow with packing and visiting family so I am not sure if I will get a chance to sign on here, and thought I say "Bye" today :wave2:

Knowing me, I am sure I will have lots of pictures when I come back and may share some of them with you :winks:.

So far the plans are to visit the Wilhelma (the zoo in Stuttgart), Switzerland, which is pretty close to Stuttgart, the Christmas Market, and if possible a fleamarket. I will also try to find some of the old second hand comic stores that I used to visit, and thanks to Tojo and Ingo, I know, I will have some smurfy stuff coming back with me :hug:

For those of you who might be worried what will happen with my pets while I am gone, my mother will take care of the dogs as she has been during the last three weeks when I was gone most of the time, and I am sure Mogli will be fine, too, once he forgives me. He wouldn't leave my lap all afternoon today so he knows something is up :???:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:48 pm
Hi Moey; Or should I say bye Moey? Have a great trip. Looking forward to seeing all the pic's of your trip and the new Smurfy stuff I know you will pick up over there. Bill

Postby Lia » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:03 am
Enjoy your holidays Maureen!
Have a good trip!

Lia

Postby Tintin » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:50 am
Hi Maureen

Hope you will have lots of fun !! :-D

Tintin

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:11 am
Sounds like a fantastic trip Moey. :-D I hope the weather is kind and that you come back with loads of goodies. You will be missed! :hug:

Postby Tojo » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:11 am
Have a wonderful time Maureen :D

Just think in only a few days you'll be able to smell all of those goodies on the Weihnachtsmarkt & drink a Glühwein too :beer:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Picaja » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:48 am
Have a great trip!
Enjoy your holiday in Europe!!! :-D

Stuttgart :???: ... 500km from my place.

Have a wonderful time 8)
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:25 am
Have a wonderful time Maureen :D

Just think in only a few days you'll be able to smell all of those goodies on the Weihnachtsmarkt & drink a Glühwein too :beer:
Not to forget Linsen & Spaetzle, all kinds of Torten, Pretzels (the real ones), Milka chocolate, Swiss chocolate, German bread, Bierschinken, Nuernberger Wurst.....and so much more :mrgreen:

and maybe even a Kebab and Curry Wurst :) :)

and of course German beer :cheers:

What I will not be eating is Sauerkraut :o :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Picaja » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:58 pm
Yummy ... I like German Pretzels :smile:
and curry wurst : lot of curry-ketchup and curry-powder :chilli:

You gone have a great time :-D :-D :-D
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby southernyacht » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:28 pm
Have a great trip Maureen! it sounds fabulous :-D :cheers:
Cathy x :cat:

Postby Pitufo » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:32 pm
ENJOY YOUR TRIP, MAUREEN!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:20 am
Have a great time in Germany and Switzerland and a lovely time with your Granny, Moey. :hug: I wish you the best of luck in finding more smurfs than you expect to take home with you. :D

Postby FlamingO » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:31 am
Hope you have a wonderful trip Maureen :-D

Postby Simon X » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:38 pm
Yes, have a great time here in Germany, Moey!!! :-D :D :-D

Postby Michelle » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:21 pm
Even if I'm a bit late....(sorry)
I hope you will have the time of your life in Europe!

Enjoy every single minute!

Big hug to you and your family
Michelle

Ps: It's a bit to far to pick you up and bring you back... :) :) :)
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:49 am
Moey says "Hi" from chilly Stuttgart :hiya: She managed to find the Haribo smurfs at a store yesterday when she got in. :) She also said the internet is very slow there and she cannot get into her normal email account so wanted me to post for her :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:06 am
Glad to hear she's arrived safely and already on the smurfy trail! :) :)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:52 am
Great to hear that she arrived smoothly. :D

Postby Lia » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:25 am
Thanks Staci! that`s good to know!

Lia
Page 1 of 1

Login