Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:48 am
at least for me. :D

Guess what happened yesterday? I was about to open my door, when my mum yelled at me: "You got a package from the States". :o :shock: :D It turned out that Staci had sent me a very lovely Alicia Keys poster. :smitten:

Therefore, I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart, Staci. :D I didn't know why I deserved such an amazing gift from you. :D

Will post pic as of tomorrow.

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:57 am
Aw that's lovely. :D

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:43 pm
:woohoo: Glad it arrived safely and I hope that you don't have that one yet :cheers: Dyar and I were out shopping on South Street in Philadelphia and when we saw this, we knew you had to have it, Dom :hug: :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:33 pm
:) :) :)

I'm glad it arrived there safely Dominique. If we see Alicia stuff we always know what we must do.

I am not an expert on Alicia pics, but I thought this one was an unusual style for her.

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:56 am
Since the card was really sticky in this tube, I'd to apology to you, Dyar. (I took me about twenty mins to get it out) and thank you from the bottom of my heart as well. :hug:

Big hug Dyar & Staci.:grouphug:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:59 am
:woohoo: Glad it arrived safely and I hope that you don't have that one yet :cheers: Dyar and I were out shopping on South Street in Philadelphia and when we saw this, we knew you had to have it, Dom :hug: :D
The poster is fabulous and love it dearly. I got two or three clippings containing that pic, but the poster itself is priceless. :smitten:
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:05 am
Thank you soooooo much, guys. You made my day. :yay: :D :smitten:
Page 1 of 1

Login