Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:50 am
I was just talking to Granny who told me of some major storms that are making their way thru Germany and I was wondering if our German members are ok...the same goes for the neighboring countries as well :eek:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Dutchiesmurf » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:38 am
Its rather stormy here in Holland too, but not dangerous

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:30 am
Its very windy here, but ok otherwise :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Pitufo » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:32 am
Nice weather here: no storms, no rain...only temperatures growing: today 24ºC...With this weather I like to go walking but I prefer stay at home today watching some interesting auctions!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tojo » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:02 pm
Last night was very windy but apart from some of the trains not being able to go due to fallen branches etc there doesn't seem to be any bad damage. I only had to clear some birch twigs off the patio so it wasn't as bad as some of the winds we had last spring where part of one of our fir trees broke off & flattened our fence - it luckily didn't fall on the rail tracks. Another 2 metres & the line would have been blocked.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby agent smurf » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:19 pm
Hi, I'm OK. Thanks for asking.
I was wondering how many German members you have, I only know Tojo, Ritter-Schlumpfenherz, Simon, and I don't know the others. :-|
Something with smurf.

Postby Tojo » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:14 pm
There are more German members but the only other member that I can think of who's here regularly is Tine (Cheesy). She has an incredible smurf colection!!

p.s. it's nice that you include me as a German member Gert. My parents tell me I'm becoming more & more German everyday & that my English accent has almost completely disappeared :) :) When I speak on the phone with them I have to be careful not to speak German. Or worse (for them as they don't understand a word) Hessisch :) :) :) Gell.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:55 pm
That is funny, Tojo..and I admit I have been wondering about it :) :) :)

Everybody over here tells me that I speak with a German accent...but when I was in Germany last year, family members that I hadn't seen in 13 years told me that I spoke German with an American accent :) :) :)

I think we have quite a few German members on the forum..I can think of three more...Dusty, Smurfoli, King Smurf

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:43 am
and Moey ? :-? ................. :pinksofa:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:21 am
How did Liverpool (isn't that your favorite team) do this weekend, Beers? :dream:

:duck:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:51 am
:yikes:

Have we got a heart attack emoticon ? :) :)

You got me back Moey :banghead: :) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:04 am
who, me??? :dream: lil innocent me? :dream:

Don't I always though? 8-)

Hope this makes it up to you a little bit :cheek: :hug:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:28 am
i'm typing from my hospital bed ...........the pain won't go away.......the thought of being in a red shirt.......... :? ...someone...........Max will understand........ :) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:35 am
Sweetie...as long as you can type and be on a smurf forum....I really don't think you have anything to worry about :winks:

That red shirt nearly looked as good on you as the pink one though :smitten:

and I am being serious...of course...I'd never make fun of you...or would I .:sofunny:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:43 am
For the record.........never have i wore that red shirt, and nor do i ever have any intentions of wearing one ! I'd rather sleep with him--------> :spider:

:shock:

:) :)

Postby smurfieduck » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:40 am
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I use to support Liverpool when I was a youngster but I soon saw the error of my ways as I got older. :lol:

:cheers: :D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:56 am
I knew you were a good girl :) :)

Postby Tojo » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:55 pm
I was a Liverpool fan too & twice went to see them beat Bristol City in Bristol. In my parents attic there's still my old Liverpool FC mirror showing all the cup wins in the 1970's.

I used to have a knitted red & white bobble hat & scarf too :)

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:06 am
Oh the shame :) :)

Postby FlamingO » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:29 pm
There was talk of a few storms in Austria but they didn't appear to be too bad :-?
Not as bad as being woken up in England by the Earthquake last week :) , now that was unexpected and a bit eerie :shock:
Page 1 of 2

Login