Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 4 of 5

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:00 am
He is so handsome! :smitten:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:09 am
Andre,
he was "only" leaning against it, so I had no problem with it. Mogli has always liked smurfs though and the smurf room has always been his favorite room. As a kitten, he tried to eat them, which is a reason I don't have them displayed right now. He is older now though (2 years) so I am bringing them back out :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby André » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:38 am
I think we may get a new kitten this year, since Trollet got lost.

We still have 3 cats, but we would like a female so we can get our own kittens at home. Maybe from one of the kittens we have been given away and is a "half-sister"( not born the same year) to Trollet. :D

/André

Postby bwalters » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:47 am
Hi Moey; Lets hope that now that he is grown that he won't figure out that his mouth is bigger so he can eat them two at a time. :o
Mr Bill

Postby Picaja » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:08 pm
Last week when I came home, one of my cats 'Batman' was playing with my smurfs :x
Now ... I 'm missing a smurf and I can't find him :???:
:?
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:43 pm
I hope it isn't a rare one, Nance.

Trust me, I can emphasize with you. I am missing smurfs, too :o

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:43 pm
Well, my 2 angels :evil: :P tend to leave my smurfs alone... but they love "playing" with our Lego! :nana: :Ukill:

Our wonderfull city/train display looked a little liked this (video - with smokey - can be downloaded on my brickshelf account):

Now it's a war zone... they started by flatning the Paris Wheel and Macky ended by falling on the Eifel Tower... :yikes: Now, in case you're wondering how he could fall on it, let me start by saying that he falls a lot, he's not the best jump coordinated cat in the block. :cat: So, he jumped up to the shelf behind the tower, then looked at the wall and jumped up - trying to catch a spider maybe? Of course what comes up must go down, and being him he missed the shelf and landed on the tower. :(

Any ideas about making them lose intereste in our Lego? :morehelp:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:06 pm
That's an amazing display Sandra! :-D

Postby bwalters » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:05 pm
thats awful Sandra that he knocked it down. I bet it took a long time to put up the first time.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:46 pm
It's a good thing that cats have so many lives. I think he would have lost one in that case if it had been my cat :shock:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby André » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:49 am
Very nice display Sandra,

you have your own Legoland at home. :-D

We also has a lot of Lego and Duplo. And our cats also like them, especially the "rattling" duploparts like the bee. They are perfect cattoys.

But not that funny if the cats starts playing with them in the middle of the night. :)

/André

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:29 pm
Andre's kitten and his fear for his smurfs reminded me of Mogli for some reason :)

As some of you know I had the biggest problem keeping him away from smurfs and ended up putting them away so Mogli would not use them for batting practices.

Now, that Mogli is older and not much wiser, I haven taken most of the smurfs out again. Mogli still likes to play with them when I have them on the floor to sort them but he now knows the meaning of "No" :)

Today, I was going thru the first of my playsets to sort them for the website and I had them all out in their plastic bags. Mogli has learned so well....he sat in the middle of them and seemed to watch over them :) :) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:39 pm
Thats cute that he just layed there. I don't think it would be that easy with Max and the plush ones. He doesn't seem to care about the PVC's but the plush he goes crazy for.
Mr Bill

Postby Tojo » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:36 pm
Great photos Maureen :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby André » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:11 am
So far I don´t think there are any problem with the smurfs and since we have had cats and kittens many times they are not so intrested in the blue ones. Maybe just to play with or hide in the boxes??

The biggest problem for the kitten now is the 3 larger cats living here. She is very afraid of them and just freezes and stare at them when she see them. The adult ones just don´t like her and try to ignore her or walks away, preferably out of the house. They probably wonder what she is doing inside their house. So the cats, the hamsters, the rabit and the fishes are faar more intresting then the Smurfs. And as usual she has to taste every plant we have.

I think it is more problem with a puppy, chewing on shoes etc.. I remember when Edina was a friends place and their puppy took one of her shoes from the hallway and chewed on it. So when she was going home she only had one shoe. :) It would be worse it it was a expensive shoe. This was a cheap used sliper ( like croc) so it was no big deal.

/André

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:19 am
Handsome Mogli! :smitten: :smitten:

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:11 pm
Cute pictures! I couldn't leave any plastic bags around when I had my cat...... he would chew them. :)

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:40 pm
Hehe... Mogli seems to be having fun!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:18 am
Thank you for your nice comments :cheers:

I agree, Mogli has turned from an ugly duckling to a little beauty...a naughty one at that...he enjoyed the cooler temps so much last night, that he used my bed as his playground...with me sleeping (or trying to sleep) in it. :banghead:

He is so exhausted now that he is catching up on his sleep :o

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:20 am
Mogli is a cutie. :smitten:
Page 4 of 5

Login