Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 3 of 5

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:00 pm
Nice although for a second it looked like he was having a little too much fun and was very rude :shock:

.....see what the influence of Europe has done to me :-?
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: OMG, I nearly spit out my water just then when I read that (but you know I never spit so I controlled myself). :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny::sofunny:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby attombomb7 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:46 pm
HI~!

Hope you all enjoyed the Halloween! :magic2:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:15 pm
.....see what the influence of Europe has done to me
:-? the influence of Europe had on YOU:-? and here I was worried about the influence you had on EUROPE :o :) :) :)

Christy and Stace,
great dogs you have there.....I threatened Paulchen today to replace him with one of them, they look so well-behaved. Any of you want a cat? :-? :) :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:32 pm
I'll trade you my puppy, Maureen :P :) :) :)
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:48 pm
...I threatened Paulchen today to replace him with one of them, they look so well-behaved.
OH, do not be misled by those cute faces....Kaz is an absolute terror!! But he's so cute, he gets away with it :) And poor Oliver....he's just insane by now :crazy:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:45 am
More great halloween pics guys, everyone clearly looks like they had good times :-D

The dogs look very cute too, I bought a christmas outfit for my dog once and she did'nt like it at first but she got used to it. I don't have any pics though..... :banghead: :)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:49 am
Arrrh, lovely doggies ladies. :love: :-D

I had a dream last night that a stray bitch keeshond (which never happens) found her way to our garden and our two boys really took to her and we decided to keep her. :cloud9:

I told Richard about my dream this evening and his reply - "in your dreams" :o :???: :lol:
Does'nt hubby want puppies around the place? :) :)
They'd look so cute.

Smurfy regards
Steve

Postby XoioX2000 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:11 am
Nice although for a second it looked like he was having a little too much fun and was very rude :shock:

.....see what the influence of Europe has done to me :-?
Trust dyar!!! :):):):)

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: OMG, I nearly spit out my water just then when I read that (but you know I never spit so I controlled myself). :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny::sofunny:
:shock: :shock: No comments!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:38 am
...and she talks about me making her speechless...OMG :eek:

Then again it's not very lady like to spit is it?....any one for bringing manners back into society?

Dyar

Postby Margaret » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:33 pm
Here is a picture of my son Tyler and his buddie chulupa this is the second halloween they dressed a like .

Postby southernyacht » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:28 am
I love your pics Margaret - Tequila looks gorgeous in her outfit!! :smitten:

Cathy x :cat:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:39 am
Great pictures Margaret, are your dogs Chihuahas? :-?

(Please disregard my spelling but i hope you know what I mean.. :) )

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:47 am
Nice pics Margaret...that is a cool Impossibles combo outfit....I want one now.

I love the dog's name...Tequila.....is the dog as dangerous as the name suggests?

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:56 am
Hi Margaret, great to hear from you and Thanks for posting such lovely Halloween pics. :clap:

Wow, Please tell Tyler he has very impressive muscles and your two doggies are so cute in their costumes. I just wish my two would even consider wearing something, they just freak out as soon as you try and dress them up. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Margaret » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:26 am
Hi everyone !! I have been so busy working two jobs that I have missed so much that is going on in the forum !! I have missed chatting !!!!
I love your pics Margaret - Tequila looks gorgeous in her outfit!! :smitten:

Cathy x :cat:
Thankyou Kathy !!!

SMURFYSTEVE You are right both my dogs are chihuahuas

Dyar I can see you running around in an incredibles costume buying up all the smurfs !!

Tequila is very sweet around people but crazy aroung other animals and chalupa every on my block is scard to death of him but he is all bark .

PS Dyar thank you for my blind smurf I love him !!! :hug:

Hi Rachel I am so happy to have a little time to post in the forum you are going to do a wonderful job taking over the forum I could not imagine any one else to do the job !!!

With dressing up your dogs you have to do it when they are puppys and then they actualy like it lol

Have a wonderful day everyone !!!!!!!!1

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:50 am
Hi guys, more fab pictures. David your son looks like he's having a great time. And Margeret your son and his dog in matching outfits are soo cute. I bet you were thrilled your other dog won the Halloween contset too ! Well done Lucie :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:45 pm
...and she talks about me making her speechless...OMG :eek:
But I make you speechless everyday :)
Then again it's not very lady like to spit is it?....any one for bringing manners back into society?
Hmmm, so am I or am I not lady-like? I thought it was not, but now I'm not so sure :-?

Margaret, I LOVED your dog's outfits - they are quite adorable :) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:51 pm
Hmmm, so am I or am I not lady-like? I thought it was not, but now I'm not so sure :-?
Don't worry, I don't think he was speaking about you this time, Stace
:wink: ..he knows you too well :) :bolt:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:10 am
I know this is a bit late but I couldn't upload the pics last week due to my home pc being a bit sick.

When I stayed at Maxine's house she put together a little Halloween bag to take home for Jack so he could have his own little Halloween experience last Tuesday. I painted his face and he kept posing for pics so I ended up with about 15 of them in the end...I thought I would just share one of them though.

Thanks Maxine for the Halloween goodies, Jack had a great night :D

Meet Count Jackula

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:14 am
Scary Count Jackula :shock:

He certainly looks the part Dyar :D

:-D :beer:
Page 3 of 5

Login