Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 3 of 5

Postby Lia » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:20 pm
That`s too horrible....she `s such a lovely cat!!
But I fear that you are right...with this bad weather, every cat loves being at home.

Lia

Postby Tojo » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:38 pm
That is sad to hear André but I still hope the fox hasn't got your cat & that it is hiding somewhere still...
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:28 pm
Oh no! I hope she comes home soon safe and well. :hug:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:54 pm
I am sorry to hear that as well :hug:

Hopefully she found a warm place inside a barn or garage and is only waiting out the cold weather :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:20 pm
I hope that everything turns out alright, She is really a pretty cat.
Mr Bill

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:33 pm
Hope Trollet is found soon!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby Picaja » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:00 am
That`s horrible!!!
I don't like the fox...
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:18 am
That is awfull André. :( :(
I fell your pain and hope that it wasn't Trollet that the fox got, and that she'll be home soon. :hug:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby schtroumpfette » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:12 pm
I hope your cat is hidden somewhere. I pray for it.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:37 am
Oh no, André. :( :( I sincerely hope that Trollet will return smoothly. :hug: I cross my fingers for you and keep Trollet in my prayers. :fingers:

Postby André » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:15 am
Still no sign of Trollet.

I actually don´t think that the fox took her because there was no sign of a fight anywhere. And I saw this about one day after Trollet dissapeared.

I have also seen our cats before beside this fox and it didn´t look like they saw eachother as predator and catch.

It could be that she got hit by a car and the fox took her when she already was dead. Who knows. :-?

Let´s hope she shows again but I would be surprised. It would be to much of a coincidence if the fox was eating a big animal beside the street not far from our house just one day after she dissareared.

/André

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:53 am
I thought I give you all a little update on Mogli.

He has long forgotten that he was declawed and has started scratching the furniture again...only without claws. I have no idea why he is doing it but have a feeling he is showing me that no matter what I do....he will keep on doing what he likes to do.

He seems to have no pain as he even lets me touch his paws now and look for claws...and he loves to chase and catch little bugs..and to kill them. I wish he would do that with spiders...but killing bugs is good, too :cheers:

Since his operation he has become even more outspoken and apparently thinks I owe him for something :-? but once I take him on the backporch where he can watch and dream of chasing the birds, he is perfectly happy :-D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:52 pm
It's lovely to hear how Mogli has progressed. Bless him, chasing the bugs and scratching furniture! :lol: :lol: So pleased to hear he's doing so well. :hug: :hug:

Postby bwalters » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:33 pm
Thats great news Moey. I just changed the batteries on my smoke alarms poor Max is going crazy because I test each one to make sure it works. :) :) I guess the noise hurts his ears he has been barking at the one in the hall for 20 min. When it goes off he shakes his head. Then he goes crazy barking.
Mr Bill

Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:26 pm
and has started scratching the furniture again...only without claws.
LOL :lol:
Probably just his natural instinct telling him he needs to do it. ;)

Anyway, nice to know he still himself. Now wait till he decides to chew on the furniture... :P 8-)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:22 pm
My stepfather put some new shelves up in my smurf room and I am in the process of filling them.

Mogli decided he would not help me, but has instead chosen the shelves for his new bed as you can see :cheers:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:00 pm
He looks really content in that pic. Glad he's getting along well without his claws. Has he ever tried to do some jumping which he can't do now but could before and fallen?
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:13 pm
No, he still jumps up and down the same and lands on his paws. :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:43 pm
Yea the only cat I have ever seen never land on him paws was Spook. He almost always landed on his back. I did have another cat that had been bitten by a copper head. That couldn't hardly stand up. We took him to the vet and he came out fine only to get hit by a car the next year. He didn't die from it but again he couldn't walk straight or stand up. My room mate took him to the vet that time. Was going to cost several hundred dollars to do an operation the vet wouldn't guarantee my room mate put him to sleep.
Mr Bill

Postby André » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:33 am
Looks like he has borrowed one of your displayboxes for his cat-toy????

/André
Page 3 of 5

Login