Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 3

Postby steveparkes » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:54 pm
We're both big fans of 'Most Haunted' much like yourself Steve. Do tell of your most spooky goings on and whereabouts have you stayed?
I run the website for the historian that was in Most Haunted..I've been on it a few times myself (the Lives).

Places I've spent the night in so far:

The Galleries of Justice (old haunted jail)
Derby Goal (Another haunted jail where people were hanged)
Annesley Hall (big haunted old ruined hall - connections with Lord Byron)
The Bell Inn (haunted pub - lots of spirits LOL)
Colwick Hall (Haunted by a white lady)
Caesars nightclub (London - Haunted by Ruth Ellis, the last woman to hang in 1950)

The two strangest things that have happened to me Steve were at the Galleries of Justice..where I decided to take my video camera and go and sit in the courtroom in the dark on my own. I was just about to go and find the other group, when I heard a woman scream out and a door slam shut. Still don't know what it was to this day.

The other occurance was at Colwick Hall - it was about 3.15 in the morning, myself and a medium were coming down a large staircase, as I got to the bottom..the door infront of me (a very heavy door (with a keypad)) opened by itself..stayed open for a few seconds then closed. I stood there in bewilderment for a few seconds..then opened the door and went into the corridor..there was nobody ANYWHERE in sight..very odd.

If you get the chance to stay in a haunted building, I'd go for it..it's really nice to see some of the places deserted and dark after everyone leaves.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:55 pm
No thanks Steve :D

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:02 pm
No thanks Steve :D

I gotta agree with you there! I got chills just reading about that, Steve :yikes:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:03 pm
She is complete crazy about Halloween and everytime I go to the US I have to look for Halloweeny stuff, which isn't always easy in summer :-) Luckily Dollar Tree always has something nad in August we found a Halloween/X-mas store in Battle Creek, Mi and lucky me, they had a sale :-)
I love the Dollar Tree! I'll have to see if there is anything slashed (on sale) at the stores here for you guys - everything is usually 75% off after Halloween until it is all gone :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:04 pm
I run the website for the historian that was in Most Haunted..I've been on it a few times myself (the Lives).
That's great Steve, is it right that both of the regular historians featured are called Richard something or other?

We would love to stay somewhere like they do for an evening of experimenting, this sort of experience has always been on our list of things to do......... :-D

I remember the one about Caesars nightclub as I think the guy who owned it at the time of investigation was someone featured on a previous show and they picked up on the fact he had been reincarnated from previous lives I think.

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Rachel » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:06 pm
WOW Stace, your videos are amazing. They were sending shivers down my spine! :scared:

Please congratulate and Thank Jason, he really has done a spectacular job, such a shame he doesn't do Christmas as well. :clap2: :adore:

Thanks for taking the time to post the videos, it has always been nice to see the photos but seeing the real thing makes it so much more real and frightening. :thanks2:
If it's christmas lights you want I'll post photos of the flat in London..last count 27boxes of sparkley things
Yes pleeeeeeeease. :ctree:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:06 pm

We would love to stay somewhere like they do for an evening of experimenting

Smurfy regards
Me too Steve, Me too !

Oh ! :dream:

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:22 pm
Staci,

These videos are great: I can't believe the amount of moving pieces there are, all the details, the lights and the sounds! Wow!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Incredible: I wonder how long it takes to prepare all that?

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:37 pm
Incredible: I wonder how long it takes to prepare all that?
Two months, 1 day, 7 hours and 38 minutes :???:

He built all the moving props himself out of scratch! At least next year, he won't have to build everything - just set it up.

The second video is MUCH better as there are more sound effects - we realized after the first one that not everything was turned on :cheers:

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:47 pm
Watched all of them! Love it!!!! :D

:cheers:
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby steveparkes » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:48 pm
That's great Steve, is it right that both of the regular historians featured are called Richard something or other?
Yeah, they were..but they've left now Steve, they were Richard Felix & Richard Jones.
I remember the one about Caesars nightclub as I think the guy who owned it at the time of investigation was someone featured on a previous show and they picked up on the fact he had been reincarnated from previous lives I think.
Thats right Steve..Fred Batt was his name, he owns a rather nice haunted house too.
No thanks Steve
Oh go on Graham..I promise not to come round and steal your green house *wink*
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:10 pm
Oh go on Graham..I promise not to come round and steal your green house *wink*
Oh c'mon Graham come ghost hunting with us. I promise to keep all the spiders away from you........ ;)

messag to steve: the tutu has flown the nest, over and out.... time for you to grab the green house and run :) :)

Smurfy regards

Postby steveparkes » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:32 pm
Cheers Steve :cheers:

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:07 pm
:dighole:

Postby southernyacht » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:31 pm
Great videos Staci :D

(even if I did watch them through my fingers...... :yikes: :sprint: )

Cathy x :cat:

Postby Tessa-Dennis » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:10 pm
Hey Graham, just let the Steves have fun in their haunted houses and we'll go to the local pub to watch the game while having a pint of the locals finest :-)

Steve, that does really sound interesting though, and I am certain it is all true having had two experiences myself, and one time was very vivid, very clear and very revealing, and I wouldn't mind those being to only times I have to experience this. As in one case it was a family member which had passed away only a short while before I could cope with it without loosing it I guess. If you collect experiences let me know, I used to keep it to myself but after a while I just had to reveal it to my friends, and after going somewhere with some of my closest friends and them hearing what I had said from a total stranger to all of us made them nervous as well. I know see it as an experience and am not bothered about what people think anymore, as I understand it is just one of those things that sounds incredible if it hasdn't happened to you.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:29 pm
ok, I was assured I wouldn't be scared so I did watch the movies, and now I just know I will have nightmares.... :( :( :( :( bad racy space :o

oh and this is for Dyar...............................she does not have an accent

she made me say this, and I did because I am scared enough as it is :(

Great videos, Stace,....really, they are awesome... :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:33 pm
ok, I was assured I wouldn't be scared so I did watch the movies, and now I just know I will have nightmares.... :( :( :( :( bad racy space :o

oh and this is for Dyar...............................she does not have an accent

she made me say this, and I did because I am scared enough as it is :(

Great videos, Stace,....really, they are awesome... :D
Oh now I feel bad as I didn't think you'd be scared!

And I did NOT make her say that - she said it on her own LOL!

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:39 pm
(puts on an American accent to sound like Stace...but a male version of Stace of course) Hey that was very cool Stace...and I thougth I had too much time on my hands.....Jason is totally insane but he obviously has a lot of talent as that was amazing.

Tell him....well done :cheers:

Dyar

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:50 pm
Hey Graham, just let the Steves have fun in their haunted houses and we'll go to the local pub to watch the game while having a pint of the locals finest :-)
That does sound like the better option Dennis ! :) :) :D

Page 2 of 3

Login