Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 4

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:06 pm
:) :) :)

Hey Tojo,

you don't happen to know my Granny, do you????? :o
the reason I am asking is that she always had me pour her beer when I was four years old.. :) :) :)

I must have done it wrong though, because she no longer drinks beer and neither do I :( :(
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:19 pm
So beware everyone ! I will remember :) :)
Don't worry everyone....I'll just sneak him some southern comfort :shhh: :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:16 pm
Oh no...it could be tough waiting a couple of weeks to get back home and read the reports of what I did on the Saturday night.

I promise I will try to be good and not create any funny stories in anyone's reports....although "try" doesn't necessarily mean that I am promisng anything really is it?

Pray for us all Maureen.....and I will pray that Graham has a short term memory.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:03 pm
Oh, I'll pray Dyar, no worries :D

and for Graham's long term memories..... :dream:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:54 am
:) :) :) I wont tell anything bad Stace and Steve :D

(Maureen, i'll PM you the good stuff :) :) )

:-D :beer:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:12 am
Graham, tell me all the gossip too. Im so sad that we cant go. Im seriously thinking of doing a bunk from the wedding and coming along :( No one will ever speak to me at work ever again. :( Lucie

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:44 am
No worries Lucie ! I wish you could come tho, your workmates sound like my family ! :banghead:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:34 am
Lucie, just a thought.....but have you ever thought about making a cardboard cutout of yourself and getting someone to place them at the back of the church or something?

Perhaps you could get someone to stand behind them and pretend to be you incase someone asked you a question....say like..."have you lost weight Lucie cos you look to be very thin from side on?" or something like that. and your hired help could say from behind the cutout.."oh yes, I am on a diet because this way when i forget my keys I can just slide under the door". :D

Of course mobility and dancing (especially with spins) would be a huge no no but maybe you could say that your shoes are stuck cos someone put some very super glue on the ground...or I know...you went to stomp out a lit cigarette that someone dropped but the heat was so bad that it melted your shoe to the floor.....and then went on and melted your foot to the shoe and therefore you can't move......maybe from there that would give you an excuse to say you need to go to the hospital and um, they should ignore you while you remove part of your feet from the shoe cause it's embarrassing.

Your friend could then pull out some scissors and cut off one of the shoes on the cutout (making sure it's the same one you said was stuck of course) and leave it there so it looks more realistic.....although tell your friend that they must not leave any trace of foot around the shoe on the cutout otherwise that may cause suspicion.

That way you could come and join us in Belgium :D

I don't suppose you & Simon live anywhere near Blackpool do you? :-?

Dyar

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:13 am
Oh Dyar, thank you for that. Im not a morning person at all , but that has got me chuckling :) . Im afraid we live no where near Blackpool. We are at the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales , much nicer than Blackpool :D
Simon says we are about two to/ three hours away from there(ish)

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:49 am
but have you ever thought about making a cardboard cutout of yourself and getting someone to place them at the back of the church or something?
Dyar you've just reminded me of a prank I done at work similar to that.

Our chargehand at the plant nursery I worked for was a grumbling old geezer who never worked himself but just used to stand there with his hands behind his back and watch over us

Well one day after I had had enough of his overseeing I got someone else to call him up to another part of the nursery while I made a huge cardboard cut out of him complete with hands behind the back, glasses etc and placed it at the far end of the greenhouse. hoping to make him jump when he came back in..........

But to my surprise the main boss walked in at my end, saw the imitation John at the other end, mistaking him for the real one and started relaying 5 dozen orders to him that we had come in, he carried on with the orders and then left quite happy!!!

I and everyone else were on the floor in hysterics once he'd gone as it just proved how much use John actually was I guess...... :) :) :) :)

Smurfy regards
Steve :-D

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:26 am
:) :) that's brilliant Steve ! I think we should we wary of you now ! :D

Postby steveparkes » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:36 am
:) :) :) Thats really funny Steve :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Tojo » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:14 pm
Ha Steve that's really funny :D I love practical jokes like that. What did your boss say about his double by the way?
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:56 pm
pretty funny, Steve

:sofunny: :sofunny: :rolf: :rolf:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:00 am
Pretty funny Steve. In my last job I had someone that was about as useful as that John and always was able to push the blame onto someone else when things went wrong....I wish we could of done somethign about him.

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:54 am
Hi everyone: just late catching up with all this...

It's quite funny coz I can't drink much either: I used to down a few pints when I was at Uni and stuff, but since my daughter arrived in this world I completely stopped.

So apart from the odd glass a wine every now and then it is a rarity. Just like you Graham: 2 pints and you'll have to pick from under the table where I will have sunk asleep...

:-D :-D
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:14 am
I am so glad its not just me who does'nt drink ! :relieved:

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:18 am
I like to drink but it is little and often, and I can't have more than two normally or I am also under the table, so I shall be being very careful.

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:15 am
So at the end of the evening, if I can't find anyone, I need to look under the tables :hiya:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:18 am
yep, thats the one Staci ! :) :)

Page 2 of 4

Login