Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:41 am
What would happen if I started hassling the South Australians Rae?

Would I still be safe or would I be in as much trouble as Graham is on a daily basis?

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:49 am
What would happen if I started hassling the South Australians Rae?

Would I still be safe or would I be in as much trouble as Graham is on a daily basis?

Dyar
:yes: :yes: :mad: I've had my share of hassling from you and Gray this month :-D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:54 pm
Yeah whatever girlfriend ! :dance:

What can me and Dyar do to you in August i wonder ? :?:

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:00 pm
Banana benders?! :eek: Um, aren't your bananas bent down there already? I'm so confused :) :o :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:13 pm
Banana benders?! :eek: Um, aren't your bananas bent down there already? I'm so confused :) :o :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Most of our Bananas come from Queensland Stace, that's why we call them banana benders :D

Cyclone Larry did a lot of damage to the banana plantations in March I think it was.

$13.99 kg they cost now :shock:

I wish I could get Kristy to eat a different fruit ! She's sending me broke :???:

The price will probably go down in the next 6 months.
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:43 pm
Yes we call Queenslanders - Banana Benders, Cane Toads....and other not so nice stuff especially when they're behind the steering wheel.

Dyar :)

PS - I think the rest of Australia call people in Sydney - rude, arrogant, obnoxious and sometimes via STD.

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:59 am
Bananas are only $11.99 a kilo here, Rae. We have them growing up north in Carnarvon in WA but we still have been hit with the price increase. A friend of the family has a plantation and he said he was having trouble selling a box of them for $8 last year. Now he's getting $100 a box for them! :shock: :shock: They're worth their weight in gold at the moment.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:25 am
I think B1 & B2 have had substantial upgrades to their contracts as well lately....they were able to demand a much higher salary but I am not sure if the network can afford them either now.

Remember what it used to be like...it was as if they grew on trees before....but now :-?

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:45 pm
:omg: You all could fly here, get bananas cheap and still spend less than $13.99kg :omg:

And do you think B1 and B2 have gotten new pajamas yet? With that kind of dough, they should be sleeping in the best pjs ever :-?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:48 pm
Yes Stace...last I heard they were wearing Versace PJs :D
Page 2 of 2

Login