Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 3

Postby Gladys » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:39 pm
Hi Staci

Not a problem. I will stop by after work either today or tomorrow. Just to confirm, it will be 2 numbers of any kind of pins they have there for Singapore right ?

:) Gladys
To be able to SMURF is one of the JOYS in life !!!

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:53 pm
Hi Gladys!
Thank you so much!! Any two guitar pins would be great that have Singapore on them -- usually the guitar pins go for $8 to $15USD, I'm not sure how much that would be in your currency though. :D
(And I am still looking on ebay for the no heart on the envelope postman for you too :D )
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gladys » Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:12 pm
Hi Staci

Thanks for remembering 8-)

I am on the search for the 6 history smurfs as well and so far all the auctions that has even 1 of them goes for a sky-rocketing price which after adding on shipping, it's an horrendous amount especially in my currency :(

Wish my currency is as strong as USD, really sucks when you realise you can't afford them after conversion :banghead: It's either smurfs or my daughter's milk powder, I guess the latter won becos she wld make LOTS of noise if she dun get her milk :???:

I will let you know once I manage to lay my hands on the pins :-D

Postby Gladys » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:17 am
Hi Staci

Jus an update.

I called HRC in Singapore and they had 9 different designs for pins with "SINGAPORE" on them, including the limited edition. :cheers:

I had reserved 2 nos. for each design and will pick it up this evening.

Let you know once I have them on hand.

Regards 8-)
Gladys

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:05 am
Ok Eggie, I'll ring round some of my friends around the country and see what we can get in a short time. I can almost guarantee Leeds very quickly (if they have any of course)... maybe some more, I'll let you know. :D

When do you need them by? If some arrive after the birthday date, does it matter much? (Keeping them for next year??? :) :) :) :) :) :) )
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:14 am
Hi Gladys!
I might be able to help you out on a couple of history smurfs that I have doubles of -- I will send you a private message about that later on. And wow, 9 different designs!? That's a lot....I just need 2 of them :) :)

And David, her birthday is in October so if it's after that date, I'll save them for Christmas so that's ok ;) Thank you very much!

Postby Gladys » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:22 am
Hi Staci

You mean that you need 2 of each designs or you only need 2 designs out of the 9 designs ?

Thanks for the history smuurfs !

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:27 am
Hi Staci

You mean that you need 2 of each designs or you only need 2 designs out of the 9 designs ?

Thanks for the history smuurfs !

I only need 2 pins in total, so any 2 out of the 9 :D As soon as I get home tonight, I will see which history doubles I have too!

Postby Gladys » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:38 am
Hi Staci

Sure, will use my discretion then. I will definitely get the limited edition one and one more that is of the nicest design :-D

2 of each designs then.

No hurry on the history smurfs, I have been waiting for eons for a suitable price so no harm waiting longer :D

Postby Gladys » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:59 am
Hi Staci

Just to let you know that I hve the pins on hand !!! :cheers:

The limited edition for Singapore is of a Halloween theme that is glow-in-the-dark. The other one that I picked is a dragon playing a guitar (Thot that was more significant of Singapore, it being more of an Oriental country) :beer:

Do let me know where to send them to and I promise to wrap them up nicely and safely :D

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:47 pm
Fantastic, Gladys - I have sent you an email...please let me know if the email doesn't go through :cheers:

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:55 pm
Todd's best friend's family come from Manchester and go up there regularly, I could ask them about that one? How much do these things cost normally?

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:03 pm
Hey Karen - they usually run $8 - 15US for one pin...if it's more than that, then it is probably a very rare pin (kind of like a rare smurf :) ).

Postby Smurf1303 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:52 pm
Like the idea but I'm afraid I don't live near one. If no one else has already volunteered though I'll try and get the Bristol one, I go there to visit a friend every couple of months...

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:52 pm
Hi Helen! If no one is able to get Bristol in a couple of months, I'll let you know. Thanks :D

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:45 am
I have just received pins from Gladys in Signapore :woohoo:!!!! Thank you so much for sending them - I will post a pic for everyone to see later. She picked out some very nice designs :D :woohoo:

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:47 pm
Hi Staci,

I have asked a friend in Leeds to check the Hard Rock Cafe there, and I should have that one next week.
A colleague is going to Dublin within the next couple of weeks and has already agreed to make a stop at the cafe there.

I am trying to use our sales guys who are on the road every day to grab the others, so I'm watching their call plan!!!! I'll keep you updated...

:)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:06 pm
Ooh :fish: :cheek: :dragon:! Thank you :)

Postby samismurf » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:37 am
i am still waiting for the pic of hard rock pins;) :-D :)
sam the deal finder :sherlock:

Postby steveparkes » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:05 am
Hi Stace..I've only just seen this..don't know how I missed it. I know it's past now, but if you want I can check the ones in London and the one in Nottingham for you if you like? :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Page 2 of 3

Login