Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 3

Postby Rachel » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:28 pm
Stephen, you have got to show us a photo, pleeeeeease. :grin:
I have spent many nights in spooky places. When I worked for an opera company we used to spend most of the summers playing gigs in National Heritage sites, many of which were Castles and Abbeys. The orchestra, to keep costs down (and because it was a laugh), used to camp on site for the weekend, so we got to camp in all these fantastic spooky places, often being locked in. :o
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:51 pm
I think ghosts have always fascinated me ever since my father took me to see Amityville Horror at the movies when I was 5 years old. I remember crying during the film because I felt sorry for them having to deal with evil spirits. If I ever go to America I think I would have to check that house out.....I think it has left an eerie imprint in my imagination and memory and even if it isn't haunted I would still freak out at the sight of it in real life.

Dyar

Postby chesneysmurf » Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:09 am
I love all that ghost and paranormal stuff. I think it's so interesting! :grin:
Lacey

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:19 am
....that's the spirit
Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:59 pm
Wow steve im impressed you've been on most haunted live. Did you get yvette screaming ? I love watching it just to see her scream. We've just been to the edinburgh vaults which were featured on most haunted. They are really spooky and have a scary body snatching history ! we loved it. Simons other hobbies are collecting cells. Theyre hand painted animation pictures. He's got loads of them hanging on the walls around the house. As for me ive got my two dogs Polly and Pudsley. Pudsley is a Jack Russell terrior who thinks he's human (he loves lager and Chicken Tikka Masala from the indian takeaway) Polly is a springer spaniel crossed with a Collie. Shes just a big softie that has to be cuddled (all the time).Simons other hobby is Ebay !!! and spending too much money. :sad:
Postby steveparkes » Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:23 pm
Hi Lucie, yes I did get Yvette screaming..I accidentally kicked a metal plate and she jumped and said what was that :D

stephen.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Postby steveparkes » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:04 am
Hiya everyone,

I promise I will post a photo of me with the hoops when I return from holiday in a weeks time :-D

Stephen.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby D'LAGO » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:07 am
I'm collecting some DC and Marvel Comics, too!
Have a smurfy day

Daniel

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:44 pm
Hi Staci, Congratualtions. You will have to posts some pics here.
Are you going to have a bride & groom smurf there?
Thanks, Rachel! Yes they will be there and Syd is "in" the wedding party too..Syd Smurf that is, not his owner, Mr. Dyar - he lives too far away and cannot be easily mailed. I know because Mrs. Dyar has tried it many many times before :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:32 am
Yes Syd is looking forward to the big day out and just wants to confirm his seating arrangement with you.

As for me, I always seem to have problems getting through customs when Mrs Dyar tries to send me away.

Dyar

PS - Hey Stace....did Mrs Dyar send you a PM? She told me she did but hasn't told me what it was. She said it wasn't that bad but there's no telling what she has said since she is always trying to post me to the 4 corners of the world.

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:50 am
Yes Mrs. Dyar has sent me a PM just to confirm what I said about mailing you :D :D :D She cracks me up!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:52 pm
Oh did you send a PM back to Mrs Dyar.....oh oh terribly sorry Stace...I seem to have.....opened it a little by mistake....but don't worry I closed it back again and your secret is safe with Mrs Dyar and me. :-D

Syd

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:36 pm
Oh oh no apologies needed, sir! Mrs. Dyar and I will just have to twist your appendages for opening that! :o

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:07 am
Hey Stace...I just found out that Mrs Dyar sent you a second message.....is there something goin' on with you two that I should know about?

:-?

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:57 am
:eek: Who - us?? Nope, nothing, not a thing! Don't you worry your pretty lil head over it :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:27 pm
Theres so many to chose from were do i begin, I like gardening, sewing knitting, drawing carttons and real life. I like to make all kinds of things from wood, to paper things. I like origarmi, Im very in to any thing to do with vampires iv even gone as far as dressing like one with real thang caps and uv contacts i used to frighten quit a few people even though i didnt mean to. (even when i wasnt dressed like it!) He He He :D . Im an avid fam of most haunted same as my wife and even spoted a gostly figure on the live show a few days ago and reported it and my name whent across the bottom of the tv screen. I got realy big in to the rave seen and had all the fluesent glow in the dark cybor out fits. I love animals and have had just about anything pet realated from prayingmanteses, tortosie, lizards a few fousand birds all at once in my 20 foot aviry a few years ago now i used to show glostishire canarys and one a few top awards. dont think i can think of anything else at the mo. Smurfy regards, Steve. :-D :-D

P.S I Know iv been a bit of a nutter in the past. :sad: :o :? :-D :D

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:12 am
P.S I Know iv been a bit of a nutter in the past.
What you talking about, in the past? LOL :D

Why am I picturing Steve dressed up as a flourescent canary chasing ghosts? :D :D :D
Postby steveparkes » Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:38 am
Well, if you like Most Haunted Smurfysteve..then you might recognise someone in this picture :D :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:44 am
um...Marianne Faithful........only joking Steve....very cool indeed, I just wish I could of watched that episode and then I can say I know him, I know him.....LOL :-D

Dyar

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:22 pm
Very cool!
I recognise derek and yvette but are where are you as all I can see is that rather scared stiff ghost who seems to have stolen your glasses. :P
Oh no that was you! :o :D
I'd love to meet derek, we think he's so great. what was he like?
My wife thinks i'm in love with him seeing as I talk about him all the time. :sad: :?
smurfysteve :-D
Page 2 of 3

Login