Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 3

Postby Rachel » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:56 am
A few weeks ago we purchased a Wii. It came with Wii sports which I've only had a few goes on. Ten pin bowling was pretty cool and the boxing was fun....my arm muscles were so sore the next day after punching so much
Oooooh, I know that feeling Rae. :hi5:

We played on a Wii for the first time a few weeks ago. After drinking a "few" strong Welsh ciders, I was then introduced to the tennis game. Having not played tennis for about twenty years but still thinking I could win Wimbledon I really started enjoying myself. However, the next day I was very very very very very sore............. ouch. :sillyme:

A friend of mine (who is a doctor) ended up in casualty recently after splitting her head open on a light fitting jumping around playing the Wii and my sister had to be banned by hr doctor from playing the Wii whilst she was pregnant. :lol:

I think we are going to wait and get a PS3, a bit safer. :)
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:56 am
Ten pin bowling was pretty cool
I got to play this at my friend's house in California...I must say I was better at this bowling than regular bowling (and I still kicked Dyar's ass in both - just have to rub that in again LOL!)

A friend of mine (who is a doctor) ended up in casualty recently after splitting her head open on a light fitting jumping around playing the Wii and my sister had to be banned by hr doctor from playing the Wii whilst she was pregnant. :lol:

I think we are going to wait and get a PS3, a bit safer. :)
Um, I'd say so!!! :yikes: At least there is no jumping in bowling unless you're quite bad at it :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:05 am
I must say I was better at this bowling than regular bowling
Me too ! :lol:
A friend of mine (who is a doctor) ended up in casualty recently after splitting her head open on a light fitting jumping around playing the Wii
:yikes: Wow , I'll make sure I'm not standing under the lights or fans when I play :)

I'm glad the controls have a little wrist band to put on while you're playing, otherwise I'm sure there would be a few smashed TV sets :-D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:55 am
I'm glad the controls have a little wrist band to put on while you're playing, otherwise I'm sure there would be a few smashed TV sets :-D
There were here...that's why they put the wristbands on the later versions :) :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:43 pm
Ya had to mention the bowling cheating fiasco :banghead:

Just so people didn't think I am a total loser I want to point out that I came 2nd in the real bowling we did. :D

Jack loves to play games...he often plays XBox & Nintendo Game Cube and therefore makes me play with him too. He loves to play all of the Star Wars games...he has about 12 or something by now. I like them too but he is definately the Star Wars geek in the family.

I want to get him the new PS3 for Christmas...but shhh.....it's really from Santa ok

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:47 pm
Just so people didn't think I am a total loser I want to point out that I came 2nd in the real bowling we did. :D
You mean 2nd out of all two of us??

And I bet Jack likes beating you all the time too at games :smile:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:54 pm
You mean 2nd out of all two of us??
Stop mentioning stuff that no one can actually prove :x

Who won at the School Bus Game? (EVERYDAY !!!!)

Who won at Pool?

Who always came first? :o

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:56 pm
Who always came first?
I don't think you should say that publicly to the world :shhh: It may make Beers cry teeehee

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:01 pm
Well I won at Frogger......my frog didn't get squashed :D

....anyway, aren't guys meant to allow girls to come first

It's the gentlemanly thing to do

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:02 pm
It's the gentlemanly thing to do
True, you were always the gentleman too :hit:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:03 pm
Except for now.....

Here's what happened when Staci played Frogger....she was hopeless at it

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:05 pm
Here's what happened when Staci played Frogger....she was hopeless at it
I thought the point was to HIT the frog, not miss it :-?

And thank you for posting the photo I hate most in the world :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:06 pm
Do you wanna see which photos I hate the most Stace?

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:08 pm
Do you wanna see which photo I hate the most Stace?
I'm almost afraid to know :( :(

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:11 pm
These are pics I promised to never show anyone again......but after a few fin slaps.....I surrendered

Bowling - the nightmare
Bowling - the champ
Bowling - What Staci does to Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:12 pm
These are pics I promised to never show anyone again......
Oh thank God they were these -- I thought you meant those other photos :yikes:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:15 pm
What?....the ones of you straddling the cannon.....in New Orleans, Old New Castle, Baltimore, California and anywhere else where you couldn't help yourself and totally embarrassed me

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:17 pm
You little brat!! :x :angry: :-x :twisted: :duel: :fart:

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:10 am
:) :) :)

Nice one Dyar :D

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:47 am
I wish you wouldn't enjoy your kissyboy :no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:
Page 2 of 3