I seen this tonight out in the backyard :D
Not my pics, I looked it up on google.

Pretty cool 8)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Tojo » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:35 pm
Hi Rae,

what was it doing in your back yard & is it still there? have you thought about selling it on ebay to finance that Schlumpfburg :)

Ok, I'm leaving :bolt:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:37 pm
Sounds excellent Rae, I've never seen a comet so it must have been great for you guys.... :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:47 pm
I saw Halley's comet many moons ago...we knew a girl called Halley at the time so she had to put up with the time honured gag of only coming every 75 years.

Poor girl...only about 50 or more years to go

Dyar

Postby steveparkes » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:44 am
I remember seeing Haleys comet too, and also Halle Bop I think it was called..acually, I've been quite lucky with things like that, I've seen shooting stars, 2 comets, a meteorite & a solar eclipse & lunar eclipse
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:59 am
I was about 8 when Halley's Comet happened...Mum shook me awake in the middle of the night and handed me some kiddy binoculars and pointed up into the sky for me!!!

To this day...all I remember is her saying..."Com'on Renee...this only happens every 75 years...look harder through the lenses girl"... :knackered:

All I saw was a blurry window frame...and a palm tree!!! :-?
ChunkMasterMC :music:
Page 1 of 1

Login