Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Evensar » Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:46 pm
Hi everybody!

Remember me? :D

I havent been here for a while, the summer has been so full of other stuff to do then sit infront of the computer. And to be honest I havent dared to look at smurfs pages and shops cause then my girlfriend have hade killed me and so my friends if I had no money for the Paris trip and so on :)

But now its geting darker and darker and colder and colder brrrr. Now I finaly can sit down and read throuh all the post I've missed, if thats possible:) And hmm I just bought abot 15 smurfs from Anettes webshop... maybe that was a bit to much, but i coulden't wait anymore I missed them so much :)

Well Im glad to be back and to read all the funny posts from you guys.

:cheers:

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:26 pm
:hiya: Evensar!
I remember you - good to hear you're buying smurfs again :) :) I don't think you'll be able to catch up with all the posts but if you try, it may keep you from buying more....wait, that might not be a good thing :-? lol
:dory: Staci :dory:
Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:31 pm
Now I finaly can sit down and read throuh all the post I've missed, if thats possible:)
Hi Evensar :D

Good luck with that , I was only away a week and it took me 3 hours to catch up on what I missed :)

Glad to hear you have purchased some more smurfs 8)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Tojo » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:45 am
Hi Evensar,

it's great to have you back :D It takes ages to catch up with the posts here doesn't it. So many interesting topics.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:41 am
Hi Evensar! Welcome back! I keep meaning to email Anette and see how she is, I haven't spoken to her in ages! I know she has had a project on the go and I really must email her and ask how she is getting on. :cheers:

For anyone interested, Anette's Swedish shop is here www.svampbyn.se

Postby steveparkes » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:59 am
Welcome back Evensar..good to have you around.. Annettes shop looks great Karen :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:36 am
Hej Evensar!

Vad gör du? ;) Hoppas att du mår mycket bra. :) My best friend is about returning home from his house in Ryssby tomorrow. :) Sorry for my Swedish, but since I'm taking a course at my university, I just couldn't resist... . ;)

Postby Evensar » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:50 am
Hej Evensar!

Vad gör du? ;) Hoppas att du mår mycket bra. :) My best friend is about returning home from his house in Ryssby tomorrow. :) Sorry for my Swedish, but since I'm taking a course at my university, I just couldn't resist... . ;)
Hallo! Ich fühle gut. Wie geht es Ihnen? Hmm don't know if thats is correct... it was to long I wrote and spoke German :)

Well Hello everyone :) Back to work now *sigh* :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:04 am
Of course we remember you Evensar....it's kind of hard to forget our little devilish forum member isn't it?

Nice to hear you bought from Anette too...I do hope she is very well up there in the world.

It must be overwhelming going away for a while and then coming back and seeing a million unread posts. I know when I go for 3 weeks it will be crazy trying not to miss anything....maybe Karen or Rach or someone can let me catch up on the news when I visit their place as I will miss everyone even though they were probably all mean to me and picked on me in Brussels. :)

I guess the unfortunate weather for you there means we are fortunate to have you back again.

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:50 am
Hej Evensar!

Hallo! Ich fühle gut. Wie geht es Ihnen? Hmm don't know if thats is correct... it was to long I wrote and spoke German :)

Well Hello everyone :) Back to work now *sigh* :)
Hi,
despite praying for my dad every now and then, I feel fine. :) Btw. you can say "du" to me, just like I was calling you in Swedish. :) We are a bunch of friends, aren't we? :)

Postby Tojo » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:49 am
Btw. you can say "du" to me
Someone I didn't know very well once wanted to say, 'Du kannst du zu mir sagen' in English which came out as, 'You can say you to me' :) Gramatically correct but it had me in tears of laughter at the time :lol:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Evensar » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:32 am
Syd: Yep im the smurfy devil arround here :) Yes Anette is the best. And I read somewhere that she had plans to start a school or something, I cand fint the information now but I hope she made it through.

Ritter_Schlumpfenherz: Ofc we are ;)

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:34 am
Yes last I spoke to her she was setting up her own school. :-D

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:01 pm
Hello Evensar, its good to see you back :D Dont go away this time ! :)

:-D :beer:

Postby Rachel » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:00 pm
Hi Evensar, great to hear from you again. :-D

Yes, with the dark nights and cold weather getting nearer, here is definitely a nice cosey place to be. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Evensar » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:47 pm
Well hello again :oops:

It was a long time I visited blue cavern, and my collecting hasent been that good since I was here last time. But for some reason the collection has still grow :???:

:)

But to be honest, I allways has this community and the smurfs in my mind, but I don't dare to visit cause then my money will pooff, dissapear :D I just wan't the blue ones more and more.

But anyway, last week i won this lot with 5 smurfs in unopend boxes. But the bad thing was that the box with the smurf and airplane the box was folded the part with the pictures with the 3 smurfs. And then on all the boxes it was trace from the pricemark? Don't know the name of it :)

Well i paid 12 euro for those 5. I don't know if its a good price or anything but i liked them so much (not that good looking maybe but :) ) and I haven't seen the toys in the original boxes.

And in about 1½ week I will get the -07 smurfs from Anette. Woho!

Well back to read some threads :)

Postby Pitufo » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:18 pm
Hi, Evensar!!!!!!!Nice to see you here again, and nice smurfy items!!!!!!
You appear, and dissapear, appear and dissapear, appear and dissapear.... :) :) :) :) :) I know you have us in your mind!!!!!!!! :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:52 pm
Hi Evensar

Good to see you again :D

Lovely new smurfs also, well done

8)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Rachel » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:07 pm
Hi Evensar, welcome back again. :-D

Great to hear that you are okay and I know you will be happy when the 2007 smurfs arrive for you because they are VERY nice. :grinning:

It doesn't matter if you visit here every day, every month or just every now and then, it is always lovely to hear from other members and it was lovely to read that you always remember us. :twirl:

Sorry I haven't collected the sets that you have just got so I can't really say what value they should be but it is good to see you are giving them a nice new home. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login