Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 3 of 3

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:21 pm
I would join you guys but I am gonna take advantage of Dennis being out of Iceland for a few days :D

Dyar

PS - Here's another 50 quid....have another day's drinking on me :)

Postby steveparkes » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:31 am
Hi Dennis, that really sounds interesting. I'd love to hear of your experiences, you can PM me if you don't feel happy posting them here.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:11 am
Hi Dennis, that really sounds interesting. I'd love to hear of your experiences

:iagree:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

wow

Postby smurfwish » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:13 am
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Ok Staci that is absolutely amazing. I can't wait to be able to buy the gravestones etc in this country. I just received a present from a friend in the U.S.A of a tombstone, inscribed...'beneath these stones lie rattling bones', that is motion sensored and upon detecting someone, the doors fly open and 3 screaming green eyed skeletons jump out. :-D Shame its a week late hey! :(

As for your earlier idea of sending Jason here for Halloween next year...I'm actually going to come to you I think. Great work Jason! :D

Maxine x

WHO NEEDS BIRTHDAYS WHEN EVERYDAY IS A SMURFDAY

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:20 am
Excellent videos, Staci :D

Having the sound effects as well really made it :scared: :sofa:

Jason did an wonderful job 8)

Check out my smurfy site

Postby Tessa-Dennis » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:58 am
I love the Dollar Tree! I'll have to see if there is anything slashed (on sale) at the stores here for you guys - everything is usually 75% off after Halloween until it is all gone
Hi Staci,

Thank you very much for the offer but I guess the house is full enough as it is. This quest of Tessa also gives me a chance to find nice souvenirs (very cheaply :D )

Postby Tessa-Dennis » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:02 am
Steve, I'll PM you on this later as to fully understand what happened one needs the full story to make sense. It would be great if we could discuss it over a beer or so as I am also very interested in how my personal experiences are comparable to those of others, but I am not really going out in search of answers or so, as it was all perfectly clear.

Raelene, if you are interested in these things as well hopefully we can have a talk while I am in Australia next year :D

If I tell enough people it will be next year I might start believing it my self :)

Postby steveparkes » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:59 pm
Okay Dennis, sounds good..look forward to recieving your PM :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:23 pm

Raelene, if you are interested in these things as well hopefully we can have a talk while I am in Australia next year :D
For sure , Dennis :D

Check out my smurfy site
Page 3 of 3

Login