Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Gerda » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:45 pm
Has anyone had problems getting pay pal emails lately? I get all of my emails except some of the payment notifications from buyers. I checked all my settings, played with my spy ware (even turned it off for a short time) and still emails get lost. I even tried reseting my email acount as my server has a problem with loosing emails. It's only a few that get lost, not all and it's only those notifications that it happens to. Is it me or pay pal?

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:05 pm
Gerda,
I am not aware that I am having any problems with Paypal right now :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:33 pm
Hi Gerda,

Maybe the notifications have a word in them or something thats been blocked by your junk mail filter?? Just a suggestion. :-?

I had a paypal dispute going recently and I didn't get any emails from paypal at all regarding it. Not even an email to say the dispute had been finished. I was still getting paypal payment receipts though. I just thought it was Paypal being slack and not sending out messages but maybe they do have a problem :-?
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:38 pm
Hi Gerda, we are not having paypal problems at the moment either. Lucie :D

Postby Gerda » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:05 pm
Thanks for letting me know. I have turned off all my spam filters now (they are useless anyway) so we see if I start getting all of them.

gerda
happily smurfing along
Page 1 of 1

Login