Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:05 am
Whereas I don't really care too much about footy.
:eek:

Well you seemed to have jumped on the band wagon now that they were in the finals :) :)

Did you watch the game Linda?

What was freaky was the score today was the same as the score when they played last time. 84 to 85 , but it was Sydney by a point that time.
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:45 am
Yeah go the bandwagon lol!!....you should see the yobbos out on the street tonight. We had some idiots tailgating us and just try and run us off the road tonight. There are a lot of sloshed West Aussies out here tonight. :cheers: :beer:

We listened to most of it on the radio. We were travelling to Perth so I only caught the last half of the third quarter on on the tv. It was pretty heart stopping stuff. We got to watch it on my sister's wall which is about 8m long! :shock: :shock: The players were almost life size. That was pretty awesome.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:00 pm
LOL Linda

After being sick all long weekend (what a perfect way to spend a long weekend trying to sleep it all off in bed with a fever going from too hot to too cold huh? :banghead: )

Congrats to West Coast....fair enough it was their turn as we had a go last year.

I didn't watch the game as I forgot it was on..... :-? .....I guess i am not a big fan of the game but I did want to at least watch the last half of the game again this year.

Love the smurf pics :D ....now I know what Maureen was talkign about in an email she sent me :)

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:27 pm
I went to see The Boy From Oz on Sunday night and Hugh Jackman (the guy who plays Wolverine in the X Men movies), another West Aussie, came out with gold pants and an Eagles jersey with Allen in sequins on the back. The 15,000 strong crowd went nuts and I am sure I heard some of the crowd start singing the team song. He was telling us that Woosha was asking him to join the side. He had a good line about Woosha telling him there were a few "holes to fill" in the side. :shock: :eek: :? If you know anything about Peter Allen you will get that one. :o :o

One of the best parts was when they did a closeup of Hugh on the large screens and he mouthed "I love You'...the ladies all went nuts and then he mouthed... "Just You" (insert swoon emoticon here) LOL He sure knows how to work a crowd!!
:star: LINDA :star:
Page 2 of 2

Login