Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:52 am
Did you take tablets for that facial growth problem Attom?

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:08 am
why didn't your parents put pants on you to take pictures?? The other kids have pants on
Never mind why they didn't put pants on me.....why the hell did they let me sit on an fricken apple. I guess even then I was rotten to the core.

Dyar....or maybe I should of been named Corey

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:36 am
Good one Syd! :-D

To be put in the "I will remind you of this when your are a grown up, my dear child" section... smart!

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:45 pm
Just want to point out that until about 5 minutes ago when Stace told me....their were 2 really embarrassing pics of me on this thread including the Apple pic....and one just as bad.

Thanks Stace for the warning....glad no one typed Apple and did a search on the net cos they would of found it....I cannot believe it was still on the forum. :eek:

I guess this thread at least explains why I posted the pics in the first place...(cos I was wondering why :-? )....they are the only 2 pics I have of me as a youngster and that's probably why I did it.

Just thought I would mention that the pics were here to really annoy some of you. :)

Dyar

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:23 am
Dyar, you spoil sport. Put them pictures back on right now :) Lucie

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:16 am
Stacie Stacie Stacie.......you really really want that bribe don't you!
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:42 am
Stacie Stacie Stacie.......you really really want that bribe don't you!
Yep, I sure do! :D :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:55 am
Stace scared the hell out of me today by emailing one of the pics to me saying...is this the one?

I had a feeling someone would of saved it....I would too as it's great blackmailing material for later on.

Be nice Stace.....I will clean your tank for a month if you promise not to post it.

Dyar

Postby steveparkes » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:57 am
Come one Dyar...we want to see you as three APPLES high :) :o
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:01 am
I was actually only one apple high back then Steve. :)

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:44 am
Stace scared the hell out of me today
That's because it's so fun to do! :sofa:

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:45 am
Come one Dyar...we want to see you as three APPLES high :) :o
Steve, be careful what you ask for!! :o I've learned to stop asking to see things from Dyar now! :shhh:

Postby steveparkes » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:15 pm
Ooh..thanks for the warning Stace...I'll try and remember that *creeps away from thread slowly*

'Oooh, look over there'

*leggs it out of thread*
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:22 pm
:) :) :)

You guys crack me up.....but I really don't think you need to see the pic....I will see if there was ever another one of me that is not so bad.....maybe a bit of cropping will help. :)

Dyar
Page 2 of 2

Login