Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:32 am
Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know, that I won't be there for two weeks from August 18th onwards. :) I need a break from my studies and I also have to refresh my French skills, therefore I'm going to the Rhône-Alpes for two weeks.:) But I might check-in once a week, unless I get weak at the lovely fleamarkets and cd shops over there. ;)

Much love and hugs,

Knight Smurfyheart (Dominique)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:36 am
Sounds like a nice break from studies Knight Smurfyheart.

You will be missed on here when you go away as you have made a great contribution to the forum in your short time here.....but hopefully you won't be able to stay away on your break and will sneak back on here with all of your friends when you get a chance.

I hope your smurf studies...er, I mean subject studies are going well :cheers:

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:21 pm
Hi Dominique, I am sure you will have a lovely time. :-D

I am also sure that you will be hunting for smurfs as well. We will keep fingers crossed that you have lovely weather for your holiday. :sun:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Pitufo » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:31 pm
Hi, Dominique!!!!!!!!Refresh your french, look for smurfy things there and enjoy your holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

PS: What are you sudying?

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:15 pm
Hi Dominique, hope you have a lovely break. Dont study too hard and make sure you have lots of breaks to go smurf hunting. :D Lucie

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:40 pm
Enjoy your holidays Dominique ! All work and no play is bad for you ! :D

See you when you get back ! :wave2:

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:05 pm
May your holiday be filled with smurf flea markets! Have fun, Dominique!!!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:45 pm
Have a great holiday Dominque :vacation:

See you soon :carrots:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:52 pm
hi Dominique

have a wonderful time!:)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:35 am
Hi Dominique, I am sure you will have a lovely time. :-D

I am also sure that you will be hunting for smurfs as well. We will keep fingers crossed that you have lovely weather for your holiday. :sun:

Sure I'll be be looking for them. :) Since I have been there before, I know that there are very nice fleamarkets in Nice and Antibes. :)

@Dyar: It's only a matter of time and I might check-in once a week. :D

@little lucie & Simon and all: Don't worry about my skills, since I went to a private French course for three years, it's all about not confusing French with my Swedish skills, which I learnt meanwhile my studies on campus (I love learning foreign languages, that's why I went to the French course outside school) and thanks for all your wishes and blessings. :D ((((hugs))))

@Pitufo: I'm doing my master of education with the subjects of English and history.

Postby Michelle » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:40 am
Have a nice trip! Enjoy!

Smurfy greetings
Michelle

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:54 am
Merci beaucoup Michelle. :)

A bientôt,
Dominique

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:57 am
If your away for a while Dominque who is going to keep Father Attom busy :-? You seem to be the main offender lately :) :)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:08 am
If your away for a while Dominque who is going to keep Father Attom busy You seem to be the main offender lately
:haha:

I have a feeling, she is the only one admitting her purchases right now.... :sofa:

I hope you have a wonderful vacation Dominique and get to relax before you throw yourself back into your studies :surfing: :photo: :boat: :pic: :vacation:

Can't wait to see the goodies you may find.. :) :) :) :clap:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:12 am
If your away for a while Dominque who is going to keep Father Attom busy :-? You seem to be the main offender lately :) :)
Well,

I think that I have to confess to Father Attom a little later, since I got a bunch of smurf books within the last six days. :lol: :)
But I also have to save some money for my other interests (music memorablia and Brussels too). :) Whenever I go to the collectors fair in Utrecht (in April and December), I'm only looking out for anything from my favorite singers and not for smurfs, since only the record fair itself is 10 square kilometers large. :)

So if passion is going to be in April, I just have to dismiss passion for that record fair, since I cannot go to two fairs at the same time. (Hopefully passion will take place in March). :(

Btw. this is just a link to the record fair, but since it's a collector fair, you can find everything and anything there, even smurfs:
http://www.recordplanet.nl/index.php

Then you can easily see, why I have to save app. 200 or 250 Euros for that event taking place in Utrecht!!!
Page 1 of 1

Login