Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tamtam » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:31 am
Hi All,

Well I have fantastic news and not so fantastic news. The good news is Tracy and I are expecting our first baby in February. yahoo. It only took us 2 1/2 years but finally I am pregnant. Lots of visits to the fertility clinic etc. But we are absolutely delighted to be bringing up another smurf collector (hopefully).

Now the rotten news for me.....I will be selling some smurf stuff. Sockels, keychains, sharpeners, lunchbox etc. You know how much I want to keep the items but it's not like I can't re-collect them when the bills are paid down.
Hopefully, over the next week or so, I will be posting everything on ebay and will post the link in the boot sale section.
Tam

Postby Rachel » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:37 am
Hi Tam, Congratulations, that is wonderful news. :cheerz:

I shall look out for your auctions. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:48 am
YAY Congratulations Tam & Tracy :clap:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:31 am
Congratulations, Tam, that is excellent news! :cheers:

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:58 am
Congratulations Tam!! The great news definitely outweighs the not-so-great news though :cheers: I hope you are doing well! And you have to go to your flea markets every once in a while to just tell us the gross stories you encounter :) :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tamtam » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:07 pm
Thanks Gals. We are pretty excited.

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:34 pm
Congratulations Tam :cheers:

I am so thrilled to hear that news....another smurf collector to keep it's eyes open for you on the smurf hunts......are you gonna name the child Dyar after his (or her's) favourite uncle? :) :)

Sorry to hear you are selling some of your collection though...I bidded on some of the items but now I feel bad as it doesn't seem right to take stuff away from you if I was to win them......I would imagine hell being a bit like being tortured like that.

I was born in February too and can highly recommend it.....what you don't get for Christmas goes on the birthday wish list. :D

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:11 pm
...I bidded on some of the items but now I feel bad as it doesn't seem right to take stuff away from you if I was to win them......
Andrew, didn't you read the fine print that you have to relinquish the smurfs when Tam is ready to have them back, for free and you pay the postage?? So you are really helping Tam by giving the murfies a foster home for a little bit :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:23 pm
Aww shucks....when you put it like that Stace.....I think I could be a good samaritan.

Dyar

Postby steveparkes » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:28 pm
Many Congratulations TamTam - excellent news, you must be thrilled :cheers:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Cool Smurf » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:26 pm
Congratulations, Tamtam! :cheers:
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:28 pm
Congratulations Tam. I know what a joy my new little bundle is. I hope yours will be just as good for you when he/she arrives. Good luck with the pregnancy and the birth. :D
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:50 am
Congratulations Tam!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Jocelyn » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:28 am
What a good new... perhaps a new collector of smurfs :-D

Postby Tamtam » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:48 am
I hope the little one loves them as much as I do. I may however have to start a small collection for the baby in order to divert his/her attention away from my display cabinet :)

Postby Jocelyn » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:52 am
:) :) :)
Page 1 of 1

Login