Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Sun May 07, 2006 12:31 pm
Hello everyone ! For anyone who is interested in Disney, i have done a site to show off my collection, it aint much but i hope you enjoy looking ! :D

Thanks go to Raelene, as she persuaded me to do it ! :cheek:

http://www.geocities.com/tinytears87/

:-D :beer:

Postby Cool Smurf » Sun May 07, 2006 12:35 pm
That's a very cool Web site, Smurfing Beer! :D
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"

Postby Guest » Sun May 07, 2006 12:46 pm
That's a really lovely site, Graham and Raelene, very colourful and it really brings the magic of Disney to life.

Postby aussiesmurfer » Sun May 07, 2006 6:54 pm
Those are the most beautiful snowglobes I have seen!

Love your site Graham, well done!

Trish

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun May 07, 2006 7:41 pm
Hi Graham

Wow I had no idea you colelcted Disney as well....the website was fun to look at...I'm still looking by the way....I will keep a look out for some Disney items in the 2nd hand shops that might have something nice for you.

Nice pics and backdrops too :cheers:

Dyar
Postby SA Smurfette » Sun May 07, 2006 9:33 pm

Thanks go to Raelene, as she persuaded me to do it ! :cheek:
Oh Gray, no need to thank me :shock:
I almost cried when i read your about me page where you mentioned Kristy and I :( :) awwww
When i saw the CD of your disneyland trip last year I thought they were beautiful. Then you sent the pics of your collection , I thought it was a shame to keep them to yourself ;)

You've done an excellent job with the site, your pics are lovely 8)

I'm glad you put some pics of your trip on the site as well.
I like the pic of Harry, Mickey and you 8)

Well done :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun May 07, 2006 10:49 pm
Nice job Beermeister! See it isn't as hard as it looks making a webpage is it??

I'd love to go to Disneyland one day. Now that theres one in Hong Kong I might actually get there. It'd be a whole lot cheaper than trying to get to the US or EuroDisney I think.

Heck I just looked at the price of staying in the HK Disney hotel and it starts ats $1600HK a night. :eek: Thats only $270AU when I looked on the currency converter though. *phew*

I wonder when they will start building one in Australia??
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Guest » Mon May 08, 2006 12:44 am
Thank you for your kind words everyone ! I am so glad you like it !

And you are right Bunno, it was easy and i did it all by my little self ! :) :)

I would just love a website were everything was more organised tho, but i know i aint that clever ! :(

Thanks again everyone ! :D

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon May 08, 2006 5:07 am
Very nice Graham!

Did you go in the cave under the castle? A friend of mine stays there from time to time... :):) a fine friend he is...

I love the snowglobes: awesome quality!
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Guest » Mon May 08, 2006 5:15 am
Hey there Dragon, yes i did see you, i mean, your friend ! Got a nice picture of him too ! Mrs Beer scared the living daylight out of my son Harry while we were down there ! Cos it was dark as hell, he asked "where are we ? " and she grabbed him from behind and made him jump ! Actually he started crying, she had scared him so much ! Poor kid ! :) :)

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon May 08, 2006 5:29 am
:)

Yeap my little boy got very scared too and started to cry... it's really well done though!!!
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby eggie smurf » Mon May 08, 2006 3:40 pm
Great site, Graham! I love all the snowglobes too - they are so intricate! And I think kids are supposed to get scared at one point or another at any Disney location :) My hubby, his daughter and I went to Disneyworld in Florida 2 Christmases ago and at the MGM Studio theme park they have a twilight zone ride (Tower of Terror)...it was magnificent...well at least the house and leading up to the ride was! We waited about 90 minutes after asking Madeline numerous times if she'd be scared...when we finally got inside the haunted mansion and watched a small tv with a fake Twilight Zone episode of the "haunted" elevator inside, she freaked out! She dug her heals in and would not move in the line, then she started crying! We dragged her up to the front where the nice Disney people have a normal elevator to bring all the scaredy-cats back to the lobby instead of riding the haunted elevator. My husband asked if I wanted to go on the ride alone and he'd bring Madeline to the lobby or vice versa...there was NO way I was going on it alone :) :) He said it was a great ride though!!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Tue May 09, 2006 1:16 am
Aww, that sounds awful Staci ! So much for the magical world of Disney !

What are they trying to do to our kids ? :) :) :)

Page 1 of 1

Login