Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:47 am
Merry Christmas Everyone

Hope you have a great day :D

:ctree: :snowdance: :xmasgift: :xmas2: :frosty: :rednose: :snowman: :carrots: :twirl:

Kristy informed me before going to bed that she had left the toilet seat up for Santa just incase he needed to go while he was here :eek: :)

I hope you all get smurfy presents 8)

Raelene
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:16 am
Have a great Christmas!!! Happy Christmas to all the Australians who will be getting into the Christmas spirit a few hours ahead of us! I remember last year going on Yahoo on Christmas Morning and Dyar was nicely tipsy! :) :) :) :)

And Happy Christmas to everyone else as well but I am sure I will post that somewhere else later tonight! :party: :xmas:

Postby XoioX2000 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:55 am
I will be very tipsy tonight as we are having a mulled wine party and all our neighbours are coming! (Coz I'm used to celebrate on the 24th at night and recover on the 25th...)

There will be a lot of drinking! If I am let loose on the forum after that, please don't hold me responsible for what I say or write...

Merry Xmas Everyone!!!!

:hug: :hug:

:-D
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Gerda » Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:28 am
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :ctree:
Me I'm off to spend christmas eve with my family (those that bother to show up...) Then I will spend Christmas day at home with the kids and my parents.. Monday I will be spending the day with Robert's family.. By the time it is all said and done I will need a good stiff drink... :partyon: Oh heck I just might start early :) But I do think I will be getting something smurfy... There has been alot of snicky things going on around me and there is a store in Wisconsin that sells smurfs so I think I may soon be the owner of a new smurf house :-D but shhh.. I'm suppose to be surprised!! :) :) Of course it would be a bigger surprise if i'm wrong and I get nothing :( :(
MERRY CHRISTMAS STAY SAFE AND BE SMURFY!!!! :rednose: :snowflake: :snowing: :xmasgift: :snowman:

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Rachel » Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:24 pm
Merry Christmas ALL :snowman: :ctree: :rudolph: :xmasgift:

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. :hug:

We have just had our first turkey dinner and are sitting comfortably stuffed watching A Christmas Carol (the Patrick Stewart version my fav) on TV. We are visiting family On Christmas morning and then will be partying in the evening hopefully if we are still awake. :ctree:

There may be a chance I will be around to catch a few drunkard smurfs on here, myself included of course. :partyon:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:37 pm
:rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose::rednose: :rednose::rednose: :rednose::rednose: :rednose:

:xmas: MERRY CHRISTMAS :xmas:

:xmasgift::xmasgift::xmasgift::xmasgift::xmasgift::xmasgift::xmasgift::xmasgift::xmasgift::xmasgift::xmasgift::xmasgift::xmasgift::xmasgift:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:46 pm
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY ONE. :-D :-D :ctree: :ctree: :ctree: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :snowman: :snowman: :snowman: :snowman:
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:02 pm
Merry Christmas to the best group of people in the world !

:ctree: :snowdance: :ctree: :snowdance: :ctree: :snowdance: :ctree: :snowdance: :ctree: :snowdance: :ctree: :snowdance: :ctree: :snowdance: :ctree: :snowdance: :ctree: :snowdance:

:-D :beer:

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:00 pm
Merry Christmas everyone, it is now 10pm here in the UK, Santa is on his way!!!

:xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift:

Smurfy Christmas to everyone

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:44 am
Merry Christmas everyone

I had a pretty good day...I showered Jack with Star Wars toys (ships & figures and objects) and although my packages from Germany didn't arrive (over 250 new items) I did alright with the Live 8 DVD, some choccies, a bottle of scotch and also what I am currently drunk on as I struggle to type this :eek: I think Jack & Mrs Dyar had a good day and I at least took a break from the website which must be healthier. :D

I hope everyone here had a nice day too :cheers:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Dyar :lol:
Postby newbiepeej » Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:13 am
Hi Guys and girls, my apologies for not being around much but have a fabulous and safe christmas, hopefully chat to you in new year,

Pete :xmas2: :streamer:
Good things come in little blue hands
Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:06 am
Kristy informed me before going to bed that she had left the toilet seat up for Santa just incase he needed to go while he was here :eek: :)
Yeah he will probably need to after all the beer and cookies all the Aussie kids leave out for him. How cute is she!

:ctree: :snowdance: :xmasgift: :xmas2:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:49 am
Merry christmas everyone, we have had a very quiet day today. Simon is really poorly with a sickness bug and has been sick alot today. We went to my mums for dinner and he only managed a little piece of turkey and went to lie down in my old bedroom. We stayed an hour then i took him home where he is in bed at the moment. We were supposed to go to his parents for tea but have had to phone and postpone. The poor lad is very ill, but im looking after him . Hope you all had a good one :D Lucie

Postby DrunkSmurf » Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:06 pm
Merry Christmas everyone.

My parents came over Christmas Eve and took my daughter to some sort of Christmas pageant at their church (I, uh, er, absconded, despite the promise of live camels being present). We're going over to my parents' house for lunch (Christmas Day). And, hey, it snowed overnight.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:02 pm
Hi Lucie, my husband is just the same. He got poorly late morning with a bad tummy and has been in bed all afternoon being sicky. It's not much fun is it? :( :( :( I am only grateful it wasn't one of the kids being ill.

Postby Yonna » Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:02 pm
:rudolph: :rudolph: :rudolph: :rudolph: :rudolph: :rudolph: :rudolph: :rudolph: :rudolph: :rudolph:
Merry Christmas to you all!!
:rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose: :rednose:
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Tojo » Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:20 pm
A very merry Christmas to you all :D :beer: :cheers:

I've got to work tonight so it'll be a dry time so I'll have to make up for it on Boxing day :beer: :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Brainy's Babe » Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:58 pm
Hope everyone had a super smurfie Xmas!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer: ;-) :mosh: :frosty: :band: :grinning: :xmasgift:
I'm not sickly - I'm Brainy!

You ain't seen nothing 'till you've seen SMURFETTE.

Postby Rachel » Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:19 am
We had a lovely Christmas here Thank You. Plenty of food and drink (maybe a bit too much) and some great new films to watch. :cheerz:

Just catching up a bit before our friends turn up here later for some serious partying! :partyon:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login