Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby SuperJen » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:19 pm
I've never locked my self out before but a few years ago our neighbours did.

We'd let our cat out into the communal courtyard and went to bring him inside around 1am. We could hear him but not see him. Then we heard him meow from our neighbours kitchen window that they're left open :shock: . We quickly went to bed and pretended we didn't know anything...... :sprint: Then a while later we heard them come home, they were drunk and loud and had locked themseleves out of their house.
We went outside to have look and Abby offered to climb through the window and open their door cause they wouldn't fit. In he went, shoved Shai out the window and opened the door :joy:

Another time, last year .......... Abby's younger sister left their flat (commission flats mind you) unlocked and went to the garden with her mum. We dropped in to see them, found the door unlocked, so went inside and messed the place up and stold heaps of stuff like dvd, jewllery and camera. She freaked when she got home and called us startight away. We kept her going for a while till she said she was going to call the police...... :eek: that taught her a lesson....
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby Tojo » Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:13 pm
Mrs Tojo has managed to lock herself out 3 times in 4 months this autumn!! The first time she smashed the inner pane of glass on the front door to get in (the outer pane was already broken & needed replacing anyway). The second & third times were after the glass was replaced & when I was at work which meant that I had to go home early. She's now put a spare key with the car keys so hopefully......
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 2 of 2

Login